Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built 6/3, shipped via rail on 6/7. Took 20 days travelling via rail to get to Oklahoma City holding lot which is about 100 miles from my dealership in Tulsa. Has been setting in the holding lot in OKC, 100 miles away for 2 weeks now.

According to Sales Manager was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, 7/8. Backdoor link updated last night to 7/10-7/16. All because Ford won't release vehicles to the dealer to deliver to themselves and they can't seem to arrange a transport for 100 miles in over 2 weeks.

Ugh! So close, and growing frustration.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was built 6/3, shipped via rail on 6/7. Took 20 days travelling via rail to get to Oklahoma City holding lot which is about 100 miles from my dealership in Tulsa. Has been setting in the holding lot in OKC, 100 miles away for 2 weeks now.

According to Sales Manager was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, 7/8. Backdoor link updated last night to 7/10-7/16. All because Ford won't release vehicles to the dealer to deliver to themselves and they can't seem to arrange a transport for 100 miles in over 2 weeks.

I would trade spots with you.

Imagine it being built 29 days and itā€™s not moving,

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My delay is not related to a convoy shortage. Itā€™s not been released for shipping. In addition, 2 Broncos arrived at my dealership on Tuesday. Itā€™s 20 miles from MAP.
There are a lot that have been released for shipping no holds, just waiting on shipping. Mine is one of them. My dealership received 2 identical build to mine from later build weeks earlier this week. When mine wasn't one of them the dealership called to check agin on mine they were agin told there were no holds and that mine was simply waiting on a ride.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would trade spots with you.

Imagine it being built 29 days and itā€™s not moving,
No disagreement there. Was ecstatic when it shipped so quickly from MAP. Only to have it literally "in the neighborhood" and it sits outside in the open in 105 degree weather for 2 weeks waiting on a transport that Ford had 3 weeks to coordinate final delivery.

But I am closer than most so there's that...

Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I am in the same boat as all of you. Finally built after almost two years on 06/10 and the delivery date changed twice. Now it says 07/05 to 07/11. I have my doubts it's coming by the 11th . I have staked my dealership every night this week and only 1 new bronco was delivered. On 7/17/2022 it will be exactly 2 years when I reserved my Bronco.

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When mine went through blend on 2/24 it never showed built, but never showed a hold till 3/31. Then it was called "plant hold" then about a month later they started calling it "microchip at plant hold" you may very well be on a chip hold, that just doesn't show up on the visibilty report yet. It takes a while. CS chat told me all kinds of stuff during that time...but I was sure it was on dirt mountain, turns out I was right. Why does it always suck when I am right?

will you get a reduced msrp since it sat for months in the weather....?

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be a question dealer can answer. Once it is shipped, Dealer owns the vehicle. Ford no longer own the vehicle. So, if dealer decides he can, whch in all likelihood will be NO.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No disagreement there. Was ecstatic when it shipped so quickly from MAP. Only to have it literally "in the neighborhood" and it sits outside in the open in 105 degree weather for 2 weeks waiting on a transport that Ford had 3 weeks to coordinate final delivery.

But I am closer than most so there's that...
Iā€™m sure that sitting outside will just literally destroy it.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm fairly certain I will get nothing, and like it! I'm not really mad, just would like my Bronco. This whole deal is very frustrating...I thought I did everything the right way. I will still be happy when I get it, but sure has tried my patience!

Sponsored

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm fairly certain I will get nothing, and like it! I'm not really mad, just would like my Bronco. This whole deal is very frustrating...I thought I did everything the right way. I will still be happy when I get it, but sure has tried my patience!
i think ford customer service dont have access to the real ford systems which pin point where the vehicle is and what state it is- i.e. how many issues it has- how many are to be resolved, how many to go and how long etc..

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i think ford customer service dont have access to the real ford systems which pin point where the vehicle is and what state it is- i.e. how many issues it has- how many are to be resolved, how many to go and how long etc..
I'm not entirely sure ANYONE has access to the information you describe...LEAST of all customer service!

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was built 3/28 and estimated delivery window started 4/8 then kept slipping till finally arrived at my dealer around 6/13

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hahahaha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve been asking my dealer about some sort of free extended warranty and was told ford wonā€™t be compensating at all. Of course my dealer isnā€™t willing to chip in either.
My Bronco has been sitting on shit mountain since 1/25. I finally moved to ā€œbuiltā€ 3 weeks ago, now Iā€™m told Iā€™m waiting to be put on a train with a new EDD of 8/6. Something tells me thatā€™s not happening.

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So very close! I'm in Tulsa too, but I'm still waiting for mine to just be scheduled for production. I've been a member of the 'No Vin Club' for a long time now. The end of next month will mark 2 years for me.
Sponsored