Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, son. There’s no way I wouldn’t have already walked away. You’re a patient victim.
i dont believe you lol. If you waited ~2 years for it to get built, im sure you would wait+1 month more for it to be delivered.
I would also be checking the delivery tracker every single day since it was built too, and i would be losing my mind along with OP. But what can you do? The front tires are touching the finish line.
Sponsored

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford sent me an email on 06/10/2022 informing that my Bronco was built on 06/08/2022. I called Ford Marketing on 06/10/2022 to verify it was built with no chip or part holds. They assure me that there were no holds and it was released for shipping

The Backdoor app posted an estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20.

I called Ford Marketing on 06/21/2022. They told me that my status would update later in the day and to call back tomorrow. The following day they informed me that my estimated delivery was bumped to 06/25 - 07/01. They did not know why it was bumped. It was showing built and released for shipping.

My salesman checked the status on 06/27/2022 on his end and it showed as built / plant hold. There was nothing noting what the hold was based on. I called Ford Marketing the same day and initially they told me it built and released on their end. When I told them what my salesman saw they “double checked” the system and said the did see it listed as built / plant hold. They had no idea what the hold was based on but said if it was a chip hold it would be recorded as a chip hold.

My estimated delivery window was bumped without any notice on 06/29/2022 on the Backdoor tracker to 07/02 to 07/08.

I called Ford Marketing on 07/02/2022 to try to see what was the delay. I was informed that my Bronco was previously recorded as “on delay” (new terminology to me in this ordeal) and the delay was removed. There’s no holds and it’s released to shipping and will arrive by 07/08/2022. She said the delay was due to convoy shortages.

Two Broncos were delivered to my dealership (20 miles from MAP) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Proof the convoys are running.

Ford sent an email during the late evening on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 informing me that my original estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20 was bumped to 07/02 - 07/08 (same dates as reported on the Ford Backdoor app 5 says earlier ??????).

I called Ford Marketing today (07/07/2022) to see if the status had changed. I was informed it is reported as built / delay / plant hold and that has been the case since it was declared built on 06/08/2022. I told her what I was told in my previous communications and felt that I was lied to. She said she was sorry and didn’t understand why I wasn’t told it was on hold. As expected, she was unable to tell me why the hold is based on.

The only good thing is now I can stop checking the shipping status 25 times per day because it’s obviously not coming anytime soon snd their estimated shipping windows are nonsense.

I hope you guys have better luck than me.

96BECF1F-00CC-42F3-BAA8-A39C942A5CD8.jpeg
DF61EC8A-A798-4A3B-9906-836AD484FB0A.jpeg
DDBDE36E-B3B7-4FD7-8AE9-26D6058368B6.jpeg
So I'm waiting on my Wildtrak as well. I can tell you if you chose to have the tow package installed, you are on a microchip hold. That's what is holding my up. My screen looks exactly like yours except mine is Eruption Green. :) Good Luck

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as OP. My bronco was built on May 28th, and has been awaiting shipment since. Original delivery date was June 22-28 and nothing showed up got an email from Ford Monday night saying my eta changed to july 5th-11th. My salesman has been great and keeping me up to date and his tracker just says released and awaiting shipment also. I don't get what the deal is... it's infuriating.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

will you get a reduced msrp since it sat for months in the weather....?
Not unless you got some sorta price guarantee. I ordered mine in December before the mid year increase and Ford told me they are giving a rebate for the difference for those ordered before March.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sure that sitting outside will just literally destroy it.

Ive had 3 come thru my shop and another buddy has had a couple in his shop. Everyone has had surface rust on the axles and driveshafts.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not unless you got some sorta price guarantee. I ordered mine in December before the mid year increase and Ford told me they are giving a rebate for the difference for those ordered before March.
I do have a signed price agreement from my dealer. I'm not worried about price, so long as it is what we agreed. Just want my truck. I have been patient!

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hopefully your dealer will not invoice you for full price and say- we will issue a refund, if we get it back from Ford. My dealer did that to me. When i complained to General Manager, he said- We understand you are dissatisfied with the pricing, so you dont take/buy the vehicle

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent me an email on 06/10/2022 informing that my Bronco was built on 06/08/2022. I called Ford Marketing on 06/10/2022 to verify it was built with no chip or part holds. They assure me that there were no holds and it was released for shipping

I called Ford Marketing on 06/21/2022. They told me that my status would update later in the day and to call back tomorrow. The following day they informed me that my estimated delivery was bumped to 06/25 - 07/01. They did not know why it was bumped. It was showing built and released for shipping.

My salesman checked the status on 06/27/2022 on his end and it showed as built / plant hold. There was nothing noting what the hold was based on. I called Ford Marketing the same day and initially they told me it built and released on their end. When I told them what my salesman saw they “double checked” the system and said the did see it listed as built / plant hold. They had no idea what the hold was based on but said if it was a chip hold it would be recorded as a chip hold.

My estimated delivery window was bumped without any notice on 06/29/2022 on the Backdoor tracker to 07/02 to 07/08.

I called Ford Marketing on 07/02/2022 to try to see what was the delay. I was informed that my Bronco was previously recorded as “on delay” (new terminology to me in this ordeal) and the delay was removed. There’s no holds and it’s released to shipping and will arrive by 07/08/2022. She said the delay was due to convoy shortages.

Two Broncos were delivered to my dealership (20 miles from MAP) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Proof the convoys are running.

Ford sent an email during the late evening on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 informing me that my original estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20 was bumped to 07/02 - 07/08 (same dates as reported on the Ford Backdoor app 5 says earlier ??????).

I called Ford Marketing today (07/07/2022) to see if the status had changed. I was informed it is reported as built / delay / plant hold and that has been the case since it was declared built on 06/08/2022. I told her what I was told in my previous communications and felt that I was lied to. She said she was sorry and didn’t understand why I wasn’t told it was on hold. As expected, she was unable to tell me why the hold is based on.

The only good thing is now I can stop checking the shipping status 25 times per day because it’s obviously not coming anytime soon snd their estimated shipping windows are nonsense.

Probably easier to just wait until you get the call, no? Beats stressing out about it all day until then.

pstout

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge waiting on bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am with you mine was blended on 1-27-22 and is on chip hold I was given a delivery date of 5-7-22 then nothing then I was given a date of 7-11/7-17 I am betting I get pushed back again also. so I feel you pain and it hurts what is the back door app your using I have to call to get updates and they dont know anything.

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not entirely sure ANYONE has access to the information you describe...LEAST of all customer service!
Those information will be available to people at Ford-in logistics , in plants, in sales etc. But won’t be available to suppliers, customer service reps etc.
issue is you will never reach to anyone with that access when you call customer service

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I am in the same boat. Finally built after almost two years on 06/17 and the delivery date changed twice. Now it says 07/05 to 07/11. I doubt it's coming by the 11th if it hasn't even shipped yet! WTH
Can’t believe you still don’t have it. You and I were originally supposed to be in the same build week, and even after mine took forever to be delivered, I’ve had mine for over five months now. I was in New Jersey a couple weeks ago and I thought about you every time I saw a bronco, and hoped it was yours (which was only three times).

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

WOW. Almost the exact same scenario I'm going through with the exact same dates as you mentioned. I also got that bizarre email on the 5th. Only difference is, I have not been told the vehicle is on a plant hold. I'm in Illinois and awaiting shipping via convoy. I doubt it shows up tomorrow.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, you are doing way better than a lot of us, we don't even have a build date, so I have a hard time sympathizing with you...

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Built 6/22
Delivery window 6-27 to 7/3
Delivered 7/2
Maybe the difference is I never called or checked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably easier to just wait until you get the call, no? Beats stressing out about it all day until then.
Exactly! Just continue on with daily life, don't give it any thought, and the dealer will call when it's ready.
Sponsored