Sponsored

Ford Maverick Has 16 Cupholders! Six... Teen...

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be fair, quite a few of those aren't really cup holders. But the Bronco certainly could use a couple more official ones.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are counting all those as cup holders, than the Bronco 4 door has 6, and I can lay some on top of the dash for more space, and 3D print some for the back...what I am trying to say is; they are stretching the term "cup holder" pretty far there.

Edit: there is a lot of room for cups/bottles in there, 14 spots if that's all you put in your doors is bottles, pretty impressive...

I was too harsh.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ProSim

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

LOL yes they certainly stretched the definition of cup holder. There has been a lot of talk about the lack of cup holders in the Bronco over the past couple years on here so I thought some may find this interesting/funny. I think the designer of the Maverick went a little overboard though! 😄

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And let's not overlook the fact that some of those "16" cupholders are mutually exclusive, i.e. you can't put a bottle horizontally in the door while still putting stuff in the actual cupholders in the door

I mean I can theoretically stack a few hundred in the rear seat area, but that doesn't make the rear seats a cupholder :)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, in the Bronco you do get two extra cupholders if you upgrade to the two door. ;-)

Honestly, if they would build me a Maverick with a manual transmission, it would be the perfect "around town" car for me.
Sponsored