First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So they re used Maverick, they brought back the Tremor package which I only knew it as a audio package on the Ranger, it could have been something before. They reused lightning (while I love the second gen lightning, it is a pretty damn good EV name....)
Is this Ford being smart or cheap reusing nameplates?
The Model A was introduced in 1927. I'm predicting Ford will re-enter the car segment or develop a completely new car class/type for a 100 year anniversary Model A release. Maybe a rear driven, body on frame, electric sedan/wagon/delivery van/coupe/convertible/trucklet/boat? With on board diesel generator charging for rural markets?
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I thought the same thing. Repair technicians, home inspectors, public works employees ... there are a lot of people who currently are underserved by a Ford Escape or overpaying (upfront and ongoing) for the capability of an F150 or Ranger.

The fact that it's a hybrid could grease the internal wheels for purchase approvals too.
Can you imagine when all the appliance repair companies, and the like, who buy eco boxes, realize they can buy fleet Maverick's to haul appliances to service calls at 40mpg?

IMAG0072-1024x612.jpg

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved a Maverick!

The email from my Ford dealer thanks me for my interested in a Ford Transit Connect. WTF?

A salesman from the dealer called me immediately after the reservation was placed and advised that the reservation came through on his end as a Transit Connect. Double WTF?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, my point was that Race Red is still "the hotness" if anyone says that anymore... @EvlNvrDys ?
You know it, ONLY the cool kids get to rock Race Red.... that's why all these posts are peeps talking about A51 or AMB or Another name for Silver or Gray... you know what I mean ;)

Great White

Base
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08F150 and '20Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
The winner is fwd standard. If you live in the snow regions and previously had a rwd ranger you know what I'm saying - not a good time in the winter. The 1800 awd 2.0 diesel is an affordable option as well. My guess is they will sell as many of these as the Lightening.

Great White

Base
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08F150 and '20Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a Maverick!

The email from my Ford dealer thanks me for my interested in a Ford Transit Connect. WTF?

A salesman from the dealer called me immediately after the reservation was placed and advised that the reservation came through on his end as a Transit Connect. Double WTF?
C'mon, you know you really wanted the Transit Connect!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ridgeline is roughly equivalent to the Ranger

The Santa Fe hasn't hit the market....its more of car vs truck when it comes to comparison with the Maverick. The Maverick destroys it in gas mileage though.

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Only offering Navy Pier interior on the XLT and Desert Brown interior on the Lariat is a big miss. Did they not learn from the Bronco that people want a black interior option? I actually like the way these interiors look in the Maverick but they should be options and not the only choice. A black or dark grey interior helps hide a lot of wear and tear along with requiring less cleaning to look good.

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know it, ONLY the cool kids get to rock Race Red.... that's why all these posts are peeps talking about A51 or AMB or Another name for Silver or Gray... you know what I mean ;)
Full disclosure. I'm with the masses with A51 but I agree, you guys are indeed the cool kids with Race Red. Did you notice that Race Red won the poll as everybody's 2nd favorite MY21 color? The reason is that everybody wants Race Red but we are all either too chicken, our wives vetoed the color or deep down felt that we were not worthy to rep the color. I am guilty of at least two of the three:)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Full disclosure. I'm with the masses with A51 but I agree, you guys are indeed the cool kids with Race Red. Did you notice that Race Red won the poll as everybody's 2nd favorite MY21 color? The reason is that everybody wants Race Red but we are all either too chicken, our wives vetoed the color or deep down felt that we were not worthy to rep the color. I am guilty of at least two of the three:)
I must've got lucky with my wife then, after having my Race Red Mustang for a few years, when we finally bought her a Jeep she went with Firecracker Red or whatever it's called (similar to race red).

I honestly think it's one of those colors that you don't really like UNTIL you have it. And once you have it, you just can't go back to anything else 🤷‍♂️

Throw in the fact it gets tons of compliments, you'd be surprised how many people (on a weekly basis) say to me "Nice car!". And it's only a 2012 Mustang V6 🤣🤣 the color is what does it ;)

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Ford Maverick Pickup Revealed! Standard Hybrid, 40MPG City, Under $20k Starting Price! AAKP2Pa

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved a Maverick!

Must be a vanner dealer. Drunken bastards:ROFLMAO::p
Sponsored