Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that I'd seen that the next version of the VW Amarok would be based on the chassis shared with the next-gen Ranger and Bronco. I don't know I'd read anywhere about a compact VW pickup.
Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If by dance partners you’re referring to Maverick, EcoSport, or Bronco Sport, I’ll sit that shitty music fest out, yo.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this supposed to be a cross over truck? I don't understand the purpose of this vehicle when they have the Ranger already.
what's the point of having another Ridgeline on the market when they already have the Ranger?
I think these are suppose to be quite a bit smaller than the Ranger and Ridgeline. Compact pickups have grown into midsized pickups, I thought the Mavirick was going to fill the "compact" market. Hard to get a sense of scale from these photo.

Regardless this looks like it will be just as generic as 97% of everything else. Going after mass appeal makes everything look the same.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am downsizing from this tank which was smaller than my F350 tank. I dont need the capabilities anymore, but I do use it a ton to haul stuff plus its really nice on trips and gets 21 mpg with the 3.5. The Bronco is gonna require me to get a little utility trailer instead which is fine, if it wasnt for the Bronco, I was already looking at the Ranger which can haul 7500. we also need a 4x4 for where we live during the colder months so my wife can get to work.

Ford Bronco Ford Maverick Truck Unibody Fully Leaked truck

splatrd

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford really hates 2 door trucks for some reason. Like despises them.
Agree, except it is not just Ford. All manufacturers have all but eliminated 2 door offerings. Some even go to the extreme of making "Gran Coupes". Just a sedan to me. It is just me and my wife, and I have no need for a 4 door vehicle. Never owned one and don't want to start now. I am even the one that despises auto transmissions too. I have had at least one or more manual in my stable from my very first car in 1986 until present day. Wife and I both have manual transmission daily drivers.

I saw some early renderings of the Maverick as a two door. I would buy one if that were the case.
Sponsored