Sponsored

Ford MC really needs to support their good dealers over their large dealers.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw this on the JL forum and had to pass it on. It's not just a Bronco thing - This guy drove 17 hours from Florida to Chapman in PA because of the quality of the dealer and the deal he was able to get.
This kind of customer satisfaction is beyond any advertising - the experience will stay with him for a long time, he will tell people how great it was, and will (probably) go back to Chapman and Jeep for his next purchase.
This is how you build brand loyalty!
Of course you have to put out a good product - but if the experience of getting it is lousy, the customer is unlikely to come back next time.
"It just ain't worth the hassle!"
Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw this on the JL forum and had to pass it on. It's not just a Bronco thing - This guy drove 17 hours from Florida to Chapman in PA because of the quality of the dealer and the deal he was able to get.
This kind of customer satisfaction is beyond any advertising - the experience will stay with him for a long time, he will tell people how great it was, and will (probably) go back to Chapman and Jeep for his next purchase.
This is how you build brand loyalty!
Of course you have to put out a good product - but if the experience of getting it is lousy, the customer is unlikely to come back next time.
"It just ain't worth the hassle!"
Hey thats me!!

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should care. But, Fordā€™s customer is the dealer. You are the dealerā€™s customer.

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company cannot possibly care if they sell a vehicle through dealer A or B. The demonstration of such a significant preference between one over the other suggests that he allocation legislation is now set up against the consumer and, possibly to some extent, against Ford.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup. Iā€™m going to support Granger Motors any way I can. Iā€™m even going to buy a Bronco sport from them to hold me over until I can get the real thing and to help them with allocations. They are the mark of a true ambassador of the brand. They make it easy and enjoyable for the customer to buy products from them. I only wish they were a bit closer so I could support their service department.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company cannot possibly care if they sell a vehicle through dealer A or B. The demonstration of such a significant preference between one over the other suggests that he allocation legislation is now set up against the consumer and, possibly to some extent, against Ford.
I understand it from the business side. You are going to take care of your big customer that makes you the most money.

But, what are these big dealers going to do if Ford had done the right thing and went by reservation number and shipped to whatever dealer it went to. (Of course, excluding constraints) Itā€˜s not like they would have a choice except to compete. That helps Ford, it helps the customer and keeps big dealers from ripping people off.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. Iā€™m going to support Granger Motors any way I can. Iā€™m even going to buy a Bronco sport from them to hold me over until I can get the real thing and to help them with allocations. They are the mark of a true ambassador of the brand. They make it easy and enjoyable for the customer to buy products from them. I only wish they were a bit closer so I could support their service department.
And in the world we are now. You can do everything from the comfort of your home and even have the vehicle delivered to your house. Iā€™ll never buy from the Ford dealers around my house again. I just hate using them for service.
Sponsored