Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oops +30. Don't know I how screwed that up.
Sponsored

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know how long the 20% off Ford accessories deal is lasting for? Picking up my '22 BL tomorrow and will be looking to pick up some accessories, including the hood deflector in OP's post, as soon as my Ford points hit the account.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
20% off ended on feb 12.

There is a member here who works at a dealership and I believe he sells prodcuts to forum members at discount. @flip is his forum handle.

Do we know how long the 20% off Ford accessories deal is lasting for? Picking up my '22 BL tomorrow and will be looking to pick up some accessories, including the hood deflector in OP's post, as soon as my Ford points hit the account.

Sponsored

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20% off ended on feb 12.

There is a member here who works at a dealership and I believe he sells prodcuts to forum members at discount. @flip is his forum handle.
I missed the sale, too….but…

You can usually get a local dealer to match prices with one of the bigger discounted online Ford parts dealers….which can come out same or cheaper than 20% off.

I ordered mine yesterday locally and they were ready for pickup today. And I was able to use some rewards points.

Came out a lil cheaper than 20% off, no shipping cost, and the local dealer still gets to make some $ profit…so they are more inclined to follow up and track down special order parts for you.

Just take a screenshot of your cart with discounted prices to your local dealer and see they will do it.

If not, the shipping isn’t too crazy with some of the discount online ford parts sites. Like some that are active in this forum.

Here is one site for example that seemed to have competitive pricing on ford parts. Shipping was reasonable.

https://parts.spford.com

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Super awesome rig man. Perfect color, tires, suspension "tweaks", those flares make it just plain perfect. You won, you did it. You made the best possible non highly modified Bronco. Did you magically fit the manual up to the 2.7 too?

Truely awesome!

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Super awesome rig man. Perfect color, tires, suspension "tweaks", those flares make it just plain perfect. You won, you did it. You made the best possible non highly modified Bronco. Did you magically fit the manual up to the 2.7 too?

Truely awesome!
Uh wow thanks. No magic involved, but someone can and will do exactly that swap. It's not all the difficult. I've done other almost identical swaps in the past. Others said it was impossible or wouldn't work.

I'm just tickled with the 10 speed auto, especially in manual mode, so that's not on my priority list.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a few pictures of my 2 door FE on 37x12.50x17 with the steel fender flares Ford offers in the accessory catalog.

20220204_095037.jpg

20220204_095004.jpg

20220204_095015.jpg
Great rig, nice touch in your accessories. A question for you, what is the offset of the wheels and what size lift did you use?

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great rig, nice touch in your accessories. A question for you, what is the offset of the wheels and what size lift did you use?
+30 SAS wheels...no lift in rear, 3/4 spacer for leveling in front.

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stock SAS height in rear, front is a tad heigher as I used half of the kit to ”level” it. Front sits about 5/8-3/4” taller.
I like it what level did you use half of /

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like it what level did you use half of /
The rough country 1” leveling kit...it uses several spacers, I only used the ones at the bottom of the shock, didn't install the ones on the top of the shocks. I used different higher grade 12.9 bolts theres were grade 5 IIRC.

Naxster

Badlands
First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much do these flares run?