Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew
Clubs

Wasn't me, I'm not the only site staff 😉

But I'm guessing it was locked when this one came online making the old one irrelevant.
Thanks for the reply Sarge. Shame we could not have pushed it past 200 pages. I guess we will make this one grow exponentially.

Advertisement

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
@kosmo04 was off by three days. I’m sure he gave people different days and was trolling. I got a different date in October. I’m than willing to throw a body under the truck by showing our messages. 100% he was trolling us after his initial thread and messages to individual folks.
He first said 10/16, then said there was an issue with the rollout and it was bumped to 10/23.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Thanks for the reply Sarge. Shame we could not have pushed it past 200 pages. I guess we will make this one grow exponentially.
Sites at 13,900 members; how bout we get 100pgs here before we get 100 new members, Thread is already at 24 pgs so we've got quite the head start in the thread. (y)

pan-y-cerveza

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

I don't want to get into what "by" means, because I'm pretty tired of hearing everyone prattle on about it, but Levine never said it would be released on the 23rd....just said you could be building on the 23rd. So it could, possibly, mean it's coming out any day now.

The 20th could be right. It makes more sense, to me, to do it earlier in the week.

Hinting to the 23rd may be to buy them a but of time again in case they try in the 20th and break it again.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
Did he state this in a public thread? In a private message he told me 10/20. Willing to show a screenshot of it.
My mistake, he only said next week. Some reason I thought he said next Friday.

I'm not one to tuck nuts and run, I knew the risks from the start when I made the post and had a 50/50 chance of how it would go, but figured it would be worth it for all of us if things went as planned.

They did break something last night, as many of you have seen they have been working on the site hence why some of you have caught some changes/glitches. Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for my life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.

glutton

Badlands
First Name
wade
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Easy, set the top price you can spend, build the minimum outfitted Bronco you will accept, then prioritize your wanted accessories from most wanted to least, and add them to the base until you hit your target price. Finished, if you waffle back and forth you will end up wasting time and building 20 Broncos, and end up with the same one.
well said!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Taurus SEL
I work in IT, and if I had to guess this, isn't going live until next Monday. Why, do I say Monday? Just like any other company that has web developers, they want their employees to have a balanced work/life. So why not open it up on Monday and see what problems they run into, like possibly crashing their systems because they are going to be overwhelmed. Just my take on it...
I posted this in another thread that has been turned off for commenting, but now this message from Mike makes sense. They open it up on Friday 10/23 and let their Web/Server farm get overwhelmed AGAIN, so they can work over the weekend to add the correct amount of resources. Lets face it, they are in the business of selling things, and just like any other business if we are really in a hurry and want something now, we will go elsewhere. They have us over a barrel, because we are all wanting the Bronco bad, so we must endure through their rockstars trials and tribulations until they figure out this IT thing ;-)

96BRO

Wildtrak
First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco 1974 Pantera
Vehicle Showcase
Was it one of the all red, ie. ZERO chrome? I had a black 95 like that and I believe there was a white one like that as well.

Anyone know the name of that package? And it's not the 'Nite' package.

Yes ALL RED I knew it as the "Sport" Package

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
I sure want the B&P tool as much as everyone on here but sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances and we all need to give each other the benefit of the doubt. Lets not act like we know how to do everyone's else's job and stop the entitlement shit.

We all want the same thing at the end of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement