Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't want to get into what "by" means, because I'm pretty tired of hearing everyone prattle on about it, but Levine never said it would be released on the 23rd....just said you could be building on the 23rd. So it could, possibly, mean it's coming out any day now.

The 20th could be right. It makes more sense, to me, to do it earlier in the week.

Hinting to the 23rd may be to buy them a but of time again in case they try in the 20th and break it again.
I just really don’t get what they could be doing that would be this difficult or break unexpectedly at the last minute. They make build and prices all the time. I know there’s talk of including lots of accessories, but that seems like something they could expand on over time after releasing the core of the tool and expanding on it later on.

Just really at a loss for how they could be considering going live with this thing until a last minute bug is found in the last day or so. You’d think the core of what they’re doing would’ve been ready and thoroughly tested long ago.
Sponsored

Bronco Boss

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No way! It will launch Friday 10/31 at 12:00 am midnight as the ultimate trick or treat marketing ploy which matches up rather nice with the cyber orange 2021 Bronco debut. I can't say for sure but call it a gut instinct. The Boss is usually right! LOL

Halloween Bronco 1.gif

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What Ford needs to do is mail all us reservation holders a gigantic accessory catalog like the old school Toys R Us Christmas Toy Book. Who else remembers being so freaking excited when that thing hot your mailbox?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What Ford needs to do is mail all us reservation holders a gigantic accessory catalog like the old school Toys R Us Christmas Toy Book. Who else remembers being so freaking excited when that thing hot your mailbox?
I'll circle everything I want and give it to my wife :D

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man, if that happened i would sleep with it and take it everywhere i went. Would drive my wife nuts.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An adult (suitable for work) toy book.

giphy.gif

Bronco Boss

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No way! It will launch Friday 10/31 at 12:00 am midnight as the ultimate trick or treat marketing ploy which matches up rather nice with the cyber orange 2021 Bronco debut. I can't say for sure but call it a gut instinct. The Boss is usually right! LOL

Halloween Bronco 1.gif
Dear Ford,

Please feel free to utilize this idea. All I request is a Cyber Orange First Edition or WildTrak Bronco with a factory 2 inch lift with 37 inch tires and we can call this even. Feel free to surprise me featuring a commercial. LOL

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 Halloween Bronco 2

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco Boss

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dear Ford,

Please feel free to utilize this idea. All I request is a Cyber Orange First Edition or WildTrak Bronco with a factory 2 inch lift with 37 inch tires and we can call this even. Feel free to surprise me featuring a commercial. LOL

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 Halloween Bronco 2
Dollar Bills Yall.GIF

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford might want to bump this up to the 22nd.....

Other (in)famous events on October 23rd........1998 Britney Spears releases the single Baby One More Time

I'm ready....Its hard to believe those rubicon trail testing videos we dissected every frame of are like 2 1/2 months old now......

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh man, if that happened i would sleep with it and take it everywhere i went. Would drive my wife nuts.
This! Especially since Ford is claiming that there’s over 200 aftermarket accessories in production for this vehicle! That’s actually a fantastic idea!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone who arranges software go-lives on a regular basis, I don’t believe they would schedule this on a Friday. Tuesday or Wednesday would be my guess. Friday is setting any launch up for a fail.
Well at least the bosses won't be around on the weekend while you try to fix it.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I use to wait for the JCPenney catalog to come out so I could circle everything I wanted for Christmas in the toy section. I think you are on to something. That magazine would never leave my side.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.