Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol theres just so much fun i could have with that but i know we have to keep it friendly

not sure what you are alluding to, but I wear some of those same designs today....my wife loves them. :cool:
Sponsored

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hers a question has anyone tryed building a bronco sport for fun i did and just like the bronco the sports supposed to have 100 accessories when i did my build there was maybe 10 im so hoping that they get the bronco right

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

hers a question has anyone tryed building a bronco sport for fun i did and just like the bronco the sports supposed to have 100 accessories when i did my build there was maybe 10 im so hoping that they get the bronco right
I went through it a little (might have even been a F150 or F250, cant remember). But some of what they consider "accessories" I would just consider extra crap to spend money on that has been Ford branded! (I'm looking at you, roadside emergency kit with flares and reflective triangle)

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was planning on getting an F250 King Ranch Tremor before the new Bronco was announced, so I’ve built and priced those quite a few times. Pretty seamless and easy. Hope it is the same for the Bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DAY 13

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
English or Math? :) English and Voc Sem here, just finished my sub plan for tomorrow and should write one for Friday if B&P is coming out...or integrate it into class. Any suggestions from the fine forum folks on making that a lesson?
I would imagine the “B & P going live” would be a great time (for your subject area) to teach that words have meaning. You can discuss Homonyms and how “BY, SEPTEMBER, MIDDLE, and ROCKSTARS” are not Homonyms.
Just brainstorming here..

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It makes zero sense to roll out a major website change on Friday when most programmers are off for the weekend. That’s why I bet Ford will release it on a Friday. :/

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By Mole he means Groundhog.... lol jk.
Can't wait, it'd really help me get my chickens in a row.

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It makes zero sense to roll out a major website change on Friday when most programmers are off for the weekend. That’s why I bet Ford will release it on a Friday. :/
Right? I work in the graphic design field, and though I'm no programmer or IT guy—the general mantra at EVERY place I have worked for the last decade has been "never launch on a Friday". The reasoning being, or course, that if something "breaks" or goes wrong—it will be on the weekend. We don't typically work weekends in my industry, so a Mon or Tue launch is typical. AND... those are normal, run of the mill websites. Maybe with some e-commerce, but nothing like this Bronco B&P should be.

I'm not forecasting or throwing my opinion in... just speaking from my own experience. It's certainly safe to say that as far as THIS goes—I have no idea what's going to happen. Except that it won't be today lol.

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not cool, not cool at all. October 23rd is my 18th wedding anniversary. Any advice on how to approach this potential minefield is greatly appreciated.
Send her off for long spa day, problem solved. :cool:

Edit: Someone beat me to it.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

English or Math? :) English and Voc Sem here, just finished my sub plan for tomorrow and should write one for Friday if B&P is coming out...or integrate it into class. Any suggestions from the fine forum folks on making that a lesson?
Budget, wants vs needs, job to pay for it, savings for other needs.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.