2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mole day is the 23rd.
Michael Jordan is the Goat his number 23rd
Thanks Mike Levine
23 backwards is 32... another connection to OJ

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1603021759674
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahhhh, but he didn't say what year we would be celebrating Mole day. :)

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is exhausting. Someone should tell Ford October 23rd is not the middle of October.

I have a bad feeling everyone's delivery date will be just like this. Ford will contact your dealer in the first quarter to let you know when your getting your Bronco but every time it gets to the date it will get pushed back.

I'm thinking this is their tactic to keep us all on board and constantly giving us hope to string us along and buy themselves more time. Gotta keep us engaged so we don't give up. When in reality its going to take a lot longer then they say.

I bet "Spring delivery " will be more like end of Summer/Fall delivery!! If where lucky!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did he mention the year? :)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is exhausting. Someone should tell Ford October 23rd is not the middle of October.

I have a bad feeling everyone's delivery date will be just like this. Ford will contact your dealer in the first quarter to let you know when your getting your Bronco but every time it gets to the date it will get pushed back.

I'm thinking this is their tactic to keep us all on board and constantly giving us hope to string us along and buy themselves more time. Gotta keep us engaged so we don't give up. When in reality its going to take a lot longer then they say.

I bet "Spring delivery " will be more like end of Summer/Fall delivery!! If where lucky!
Already did. Don't think he will respond though.

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 IMG_837D32C9732A-1

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would not be to their advantage to “string us along”...less $$ in their pockets specially if people start dropping their reservations for getting tired of waiting...

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford's decision to push back the time allowed to switch dealerships for your reservation another month, points to the 32nd of Neverary as B&P day.

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guaranteed, after October 23nd, when we find B&P is still as elusive as the Sasquatch, Mike Levine will tweet, "Things Change"

Come November 23rd, Mike Levine will tweet, "Soon you will be able to gobble up all the B&P you can eat"

Come December 23, Mike Levine will tweet, "Santa's coming, B&P will be available when dealer ordering begins"
Jump on twitter and and reply #levinelogic

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on his response I have a strong feeling it was supposed to go live this past Friday (Oct 16th) which was mid-October. The only thing I can conclude from this tweet is that they push to prod on Fridays... (It will be some future Friday)
"By Mid-October" is not a specific day but a range of a few days, give or take 45 days.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would not be to their advantage to “string us along”...less $$ in their pockets specially if people start dropping their reservations for getting tired of waiting...
They might not have a choice. Who knows how many factories and suppliers will be affected by Covid-19 this winter. Its already spreading like wildfire the colder it gets. And they won't be honest with us and just string us along to give us hope and keep us on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.