Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would not be to their advantage to “string us along”...less $$ in their pockets specially if people start dropping their reservations for getting tired of waiting...
Believe me, Ford is fat and happy that only reservations made before the 18th of September will be fulfilled in 21’ and the rest into 22’. Nothing more more would terrify them than a bunch of people canceling their reservation to the point that they have wiggle room in MY21’. So no, actually stringing the customer base along is a horrible strategy.
Sponsored

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think old Mike is the last to know anything going on at Ford.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m confused...Did you just contradict yourself?

Believe me, Ford is fat and happy that only reservations made before the 18th of September will be fulfilled in 21’ and the rest into 22’. Nothing more more would terrify them than a bunch of people canceling their reservation to the point that they have wiggle room in MY21’. So no, actually stringing the customer base along is a horrible strategy.
64A46F3F-FD78-49B2-99AF-1D4A799B09C4.jpeg

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More of a reason for them to get this done and over with because who knows how the Rona will affect the future...

They might not have a choice. Who knows how many factories and suppliers will be affected by Covid-19 this winter. Its already spreading like wildfire the colder it gets. And they won't be honest with us and just string us along to give us hope and keep us on board.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
More of a reason for them to get this done and over with because who knows how the Rona will affect the future...
Well if thats the case they should be Building them right now and not waiting till April!!!

68446120-stress-and-problems-with-thinking-and-find-solutions-to-solve-three-males-with-proble...jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.