Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
See you later. Good luck with your FCA or whatever you end up with.

Ford is taking their time to get it right. No one, other than us on this site, is getting mad there is no B&P yet. Ford said from the start we will order December and receive it starting June. They are dotting all their I and crossing all their T and still going to give us over a month to build and price it before we order in December. We are just the ones obsessing over it and going on some dumb social media site to believe what a corporate monkey is hinting at. Donā€™t believe anything other than what Ford corporate sends you in email and you will be much happier in life. If you are already saying Ford sucks and you donā€™t want the Bronco then Bye Bye because we all know once B&P comes there will just be another excuse that you will use to go buy something less expensive anyways

We need to all take a chill pill and not worry about who tweets what and first and foremost we need to be POSITIVE here on B6G. I know it can be frustrating trust me I want the B&P too. We have to remember though that they are listening and gave us the mansquatch and changed up the dealer dates to help us as consumers. That is why they are taking long with everything else as it is all fluid right now
I don't need a bronco. I just want an overland vehicle next year. I'll sell this and get a 4runner. More reliable and less bullshit
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mike is only a communication manager. A high level one , sure, but he isn't the one making decisions. We know more because of him than we would without him and his tweets. People here are sh***ing all over the guy for doing his job. Sorry he isn't willing to leak more details and piss off the company that signs his check.

So he isn't batting 1.000. But he us one person at a massive company, and he isn't the one calling the shots.
Yep. I don't know what goes on at Ford so I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. For all I know he goes home at the end of the day and says to his wife "Ford really tossed me under the bus today" then cashes his paycheck and has a normal evening like the rest of us.

Also he tweets about B&P...onlt the bozos here are truly worked up about it.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sucks. This is the dumbest shit I've seen. We shouldn't be obsessing over build and price. I'm honestly thinking of just following through with my order just to turn and sell it for more and I'll use that money to get something else
I don't need a bronco. I just want an overland vehicle next year. I'll sell this and get a 4runner. More reliable and less bullshit
And boring.... but tbh, anything is more reliable than the Tiguan you're driving around in now, so you'll be fine either way.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly the 4Runner would be a better overland vehicle if you are going long trips or with other people in the car. I have a 19 TRD Off Road 4Runner that I went over landing/ off roading around upper Michigan this month and it was awesome. The 4Runner looks smaller on the outside but damn if I canā€™t fit every single thing inside it lol People complain about the power of the 4Runner but I have never had an issue with it. It gets up to speed perfectly fast (better than my tuned V8 F150) and I love the mechanical transfer case shifter for 4x4. I will be keeping the 4Runner because I really like it and still getting a Bronco because bronco will be better for more rugged off roading. The 4Runner is the best all around off road SUV On the market right now in my opinion

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mole day is the 23rd.
Michael Jordan is the Goat his number 23rd
Thanks Mike Levine
5A047CDD-E82A-4DD3-B779-96DCE46EAD22.jpeg

Does everyone forget that Tom Brady is The Goat. 12/12/2020.

Sponsored

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From a Devops standpoint, its a push that has the potential to overwhelm the hosts. aka: crash the Price & Build systems. I doubt Ford techs would release that going into a weekend (oct 23 is a Friday). Most big pushes are released on a Tuesday, not on a Friday going into a weekend.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"If the current expected go live date holds..."

Dude is doing the best he can be he can't control what goes on in marketing, IT, production, etc. He was decent enough to give us a date, based on what the organization has planned. If there is a hiccup, don't kill the messenger. I like someone going out on a limb to satisfy us with the best info that he has. What is the alternative? A bunch of coach speak and no real information. Lets cut him some slack.

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1966-pontiac-gto-2

EDIT

It seems that YESTERDAY (the 16th) newfordbronco posted the same thing on instagram. So its possible this might be a leak/confirmation?

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1966-pontiac-gto-2
Did anyone else notice the Twitter handle of the guy who asked Levine?
"@Cummymonke"

1hukga.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mike is only a communication manager. A high level one , sure, but he isn't the one making decisions. We know more because of him than we would without him and his tweets. People here are sh***ing all over the guy for doing his job. Sorry he isn't willing to leak more details and piss off the company that signs his check.

So he isn't batting 1.000. But he us one person at a massive company, and he isn't the one calling the shots.
I promise never to compare him to Joe Isuzu.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.