Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the same guy that said by september though...
And things change. Like adding Sasquatch to manual. And who knows what else? Maybe the lead guy got Covid and had to take 2 weeks off? Or someone that was working on the servers because they realized we would crash them once it launched?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly the 4Runner would be a better overland vehicle if you are going long trips or with other people in the car. I have a 19 TRD Off Road 4Runner that I went over landing/ off roading around upper Michigan this month and it was awesome. The 4Runner looks smaller on the outside but damn if I can’t fit every single thing inside it lol People complain about the power of the 4Runner but I have never had an issue with it. It gets up to speed perfectly fast (better than my tuned V8 F150) and I love the mechanical transfer case shifter for 4x4. I will be keeping the 4Runner because I really like it and still getting a Bronco because bronco will be better for more rugged off roading. The 4Runner is the best all around off road SUV On the market right now in my opinion
Good to know. Thanks, I’ll keep this in mind for the future. I’ve always liked Toyota vehicles.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does this mean that the Bronco we build and price on October 23rd will be delivered in June of 2022?
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO........you'll have to wait til Oct 23rd, 2022 for the new and much (maybe....probably not) improved B&P Bronco page!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For everyone who hates Mr. Levine, doesn’t trust him or is mad that he tweeted a fun hint in response to a tweet requesting a hint, feel free to ignore him and this thread.

I would like this forum to be a place of positivity in my life due to a super cool vehicle that will be tons of fun. It seems like a cesspool right now. Complaints calling for the tweeter’s head, complaints of MIC grey top or lack of white top on every single pre-production picture thread, and now complaints complaining about complainers.

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 037B4E13-D823-462C-B1AB-515A6ED147F1

To bring some positivity back, his tweet made me remember mole day in high school. Made me think of a teacher who truly cared about her subject and her students. So that made me happy while providing somewhat of a timeframe for build and price to come out.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeff is hinting - I will be at the Jeep Dealership on October 24 Saturday with or without a B&P from Ford.
I can buy the Jeep now and drive it for 2 year before I see any Bronco available in 2022.

I used to say politicians are like dealerships they tell you what you want to hear until you drive off the lot.
But I think its reverse dealerships are like politicians they tell you what you on here until you voted them in.
Not sure I understood much of that.....

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mike Levine is a member of this forum, maybe we should ask him directly @mrlevine
I can almost guarantee he won't be back. Folks would just scream at him non-stop.
Screaming at Levine about B&P and color options and packages is like screaming at the greeter handing out candy at your local grocery store on Halloween because the new light bulbs there make the floors seem dingy and you don't like how it shows the produce case.

Sponsored

96BRO

Wildtrak
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco 1974 Pantera
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
YEP 2 DOOR RACE RED JUST LIKE THE 95 I HAD.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think people that reserved will wait til the weekend ?? all builds will be done an hour after it goes live ??...enough time for the techies to trouble shoot by the end of their shift and relax for the weekend..
You don't think the people in this group will be building 40 or 50 different Broncos each? Minimum! Very few of us will build one, print it out, and say, "Yep, that's the one." Especially if there really are 200 accessories! I am not buying a Sport, but I've already "built" dozens and dozens of those!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.