Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone got Bronco Billy's number? Maybe he has inside info.
Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 20161031_232323
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I always thought mole day should be June 22nd (for 6.022) meaning Ford is already late in my mind.
I was thinking 6/22 at 10:00 in '23.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can almost guarantee he won't be back. Folks would just scream at him non-stop.
Screaming at Levine about B&P and color options and packages is like screaming at the greeter handing out candy at your local grocery store on Halloween because the new light bulbs there make the floors seem dingy and you don't like how it shows the produce case.
@mrlevine If you are reading any of this, don't take any of the Mike Levine bashing to heart.
The boys on this forum sometimes sound like a woman who has spent a week's pay on an expensive dress for her daughter's wedding and has to crash diet for weeks to make sure it still fits since you can't just run out and buy another the day before the event. (And for all you married guys out there I think you know what I mean.)

But last night I had a dream that I was at a gas station and someone wanted to ask me all about my Bronco. In the dream it had only 247 miles on it, so I must have still been on my way home from Granger. Maybe 247 is some kind of omen. 10/23 at 2:47? Could be.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HEAR WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For everyone who hates Mr. Levine, doesn’t trust him or is mad that he tweeted a fun hint in response to a tweet requesting a hint, feel free to ignore him and this thread.

I would like this forum to be a place of positivity in my life due to a super cool vehicle that will be tons of fun. It seems like a cesspool right now. Complaints calling for the tweeter’s head, complaints of MIC grey top or lack of white top on every single pre-production picture thread, and now complaints complaining about complainers.

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 20161031_232323

To bring some positivity back, his tweet made me remember mole day in high school. Made me think of a teacher who truly cared about her subject and her students. So that made me happy while providing somewhat of a timeframe for build and price to come out.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Exactly. Everyone needs to sit down and take a deep breath. It's all coming eventually. This is like living the 2015 Mustang order process all over again.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't think the people in this group will be building 40 or 50 different Broncos each? Minimum! Very few of us will build one, print it out, and say, "Yep, that's the one." Especially if there really are 200 accessories! I am not buying a Sport, but I've already "built" dozens and dozens of those!
I have not built 1 sport ??. But I will likely built multiple Broncos just working on pricing

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not built 1 sport ??. But I will likely built multiple Broncos just working on pricing
Easy, set the top price you can spend, build the minimum outfitted Bronco you will accept, then prioritize your wanted accessories from most wanted to least, and add them to the base until you hit your target price. Finished, if you waffle back and forth you will end up wasting time and building 20 Broncos, and end up with the same one.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@mrlevine If you are reading any of this, don't take any of the Mike Levine bashing to heart.
The boys on this forum sometimes sound like a woman who has spent a week's pay on an expensive dress for her daughter's wedding and has to crash diet for weeks to make sure it still fits since you can't just run out and buy another the day before the event. (And for all you married guys out there I think you know what I mean.)

But last night I had a dream that I was at a gas station and someone wanted to ask me all about my Bronco. In the dream it had only 247 miles on it, so I must have still been on my way home from Granger. Maybe 247 is some kind of omen. 10/23 at 2:47? Could be.
Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 DFC4DAA7-5F77-4B15-B72D-C7F059B61391

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For everyone who hates Mr. Levine, doesn’t trust him or is mad that he tweeted a fun hint in response to a tweet requesting a hint, feel free to ignore him and this thread.

I would like this forum to be a place of positivity in my life due to a super cool vehicle that will be tons of fun. It seems like a cesspool right now. Complaints calling for the tweeter’s head, complaints of MIC grey top or lack of white top on every single pre-production picture thread, and now complaints complaining about complainers.

037B4E13-D823-462C-B1AB-515A6ED147F1.gif

To bring some positivity back, his tweet made me remember mole day in high school. Made me think of a teacher who truly cared about her subject and her students. So that made me happy while providing somewhat of a timeframe for build and price to come out.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sure is a lot of complaining about other people complaining. :whistle:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.