First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Poor behavior?? They took our money and are LYING TO US.
This is one of the most ridiculous takes I've seen, and I'm on a forum surrounded by people who will complain about ALMOST anything. It's so ridiculous I'm almost convinced you're just trying to troll because your take is laugh out loud comical.

"They took our money" Well, you voluntarily signed up to give it to them. Also, you can literally have it back, all of it, every last cent, any day you please. So no, no one "took" your money.

"and are LYING TO US" My god man is this your first experience in real life? No one has lied. A marketing manage was off on an estimate and people grabbed pitchforks. No wonder he isn't willing to overly commit to any new information.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the only real "lie" ford is guilty of after taking our money is white roof/saddle leather/white interior.

cant show non available products as advertisement for a real money reservation

everything else in this thread is just whining

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not making dozens of configurations like a lot of this forum will. But there's a price in my mind I don't want to exceed and have no idea what 90% of these 200 accessories are, so that will be my biggest toying around factor

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we dont exactly know what the accessories are. All i know is i want a winch. And i want a different brand of lightbar that they offer.

however 200 accessories is alot so there might be stuff we have not even seen or thought about yet

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I'm sure people will "build" hundreds if not thousands of configurations...("want" build, "dream build, "need" build, just for the "heck build, etc...)That said, would you really want to be the last one to submit your final selection? Not saying that people won't "think it over" perhaps over the weekend, or get "wifey's approval, or see where they can get the additional $$$, etc.....but for the most part I think with all this wait, most (let me repeat NOT saying everyone ) have narrowed down their selection...if you didn't understand my post that you quoted: It was an exaggeration....Even I will be building way after I have submitted my final selection "just for the heck of it"...

You don't think the people in this group will be building 40 or 50 different Broncos each? Minimum! Very few of us will build one, print it out, and say, "Yep, that's the one." Especially if there really are 200 accessories! I am not buying a Sport, but I've already "built" dozens and dozens of those!

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s October 23
From the guy that said by September, which then included all of September, which also apparently means most of October.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@kosmo04 was off by three days. Iā€™m sure he gave people different days and was trolling. I got a different date in October. Iā€™m than willing to throw a body under the truck by showing our messages. 100% he was trolling us after his initial thread and messages to individual folks.

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1603047367023

Not cool, not cool at all. October 23rd is my 18th wedding anniversary. Any advice on how to approach this potential minefield is greatly appreciated.
Plan A if you havenā€™t told your wife about the Bronco reservation: ā€œHoney, youā€™ll never believe what I got for our anniversaryā€
Plan B if you told your wife about the Bronco reservation: ā€œFor our anniversary next year I want to take you to xyz for our anniversary next yearā€
Problem Solved.

*Me on the 20th or 23rd for B&P*

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 1603047073429
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.