20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the reply Sarge. Shame we could not have pushed it past 200 pages. I guess we will make this one grow exponentially.
Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did he state this in a public thread? In a private message he told me 10/20. Willing to show a screenshot of it.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did he state this in a public thread? In a private message he told me 10/20. Willing to show a screenshot of it.
Put it up brother

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't want to get into what "by" means, because I'm pretty tired of hearing everyone prattle on about it, but Levine never said it would be released on the 23rd....just said you could be building on the 23rd. So it could, possibly, mean it's coming out any day now.

The 20th could be right. It makes more sense, to me, to do it earlier in the week.

Hinting to the 23rd may be to buy them a but of time again in case they try in the 20th and break it again.

Sponsored

glutton

Badlands
First Name
wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easy, set the top price you can spend, build the minimum outfitted Bronco you will accept, then prioritize your wanted accessories from most wanted to least, and add them to the base until you hit your target price. Finished, if you waffle back and forth you will end up wasting time and building 20 Broncos, and end up with the same one.
well said!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I work in IT, and if I had to guess this, isn't going live until next Monday. Why, do I say Monday? Just like any other company that has web developers, they want their employees to have a balanced work/life. So why not open it up on Monday and see what problems they run into, like possibly crashing their systems because they are going to be overwhelmed. Just my take on it...
I posted this in another thread that has been turned off for commenting, but now this message from Mike makes sense. They open it up on Friday 10/23 and let their Web/Server farm get overwhelmed AGAIN, so they can work over the weekend to add the correct amount of resources. Lets face it, they are in the business of selling things, and just like any other business if we are really in a hurry and want something now, we will go elsewhere. They have us over a barrel, because we are all wanting the Bronco bad, so we must endure through their rockstars trials and tribulations until they figure out this IT thing ;-)

96BRO

Wildtrak
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco 1974 Pantera
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yes ALL RED I knew it as the "Sport" Package

Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure want the B&P tool as much as everyone on here but sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances and we all need to give each other the benefit of the doubt. Lets not act like we know how to do everyone's else's job and stop the entitlement shit.

We all want the same thing at the end of the day.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.