Not open for further replies.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's shaping up to actually be an incredible truck - definitely starting at $50k at least. Not competing with the Bronco from that perspective.
I’ll look at it, but I’d have to be really impressed to use the word incredible. When I think GM I think horrible interior quality. My friend’s 2020 Denali is a lesser quality than our platinum, and the difference is significant.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's electric correct? If so not a chance in hell it competes with bronco. It'll be 20K more just at the most base level at least.

EDIT: NVM, I just looked at the web-site. Its 70k base. So yeah not a direct competitor.
Holy crap I just looked back at your post... $70k base! Wow! I’m going to reserve 3... ?

Ihatecrashing

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback 2” lift/Ducati Monster 796
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay......so were at 30 pages......the weekend crew, as we know, was watching football.......and well, you know......did somewhat the task. Now...........now its the 9-5ers and we know what 9-5 are like! They're the achievers, the building blocks of society, the foundation, the bedrock and the pillars of this organization......I mean forum! We're at 30......we can get to 50 by tomorrow and finally get to 200pages by the 23rd (probably not, the admin will most likely shut us down but don't listen to me :ROFLMAO: )......... This means when the weekend crew goes so-so, we go and do somewhat better!! Thats right.......post people, its time to post.....post, post, post....... Who's with me.........?:poop:?
I'm in. I've been lurking here since the announcement of the new Bronco and the last B&P thread had me laughing, crying and cheering for 200. I figured it was time to jump in the pool!

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll look at it, but I’d have to be really impressed to use the word incredible. When I think GM I think horrible interior quality. My friend’s 2020 Denali is a lesser quality than our platinum, and the difference is significant.
A friend's Denali has a lower interior quality than our Limited Explorer imho. It just looks cheap on the inside, which is a tough pill to swallow for such a large sum of money.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in. I've been lurking here since the announcement of the new Bronco and the last B&P thread had me laughing, crying and cheering for 200. I figured it was time to jump in the pool!
WELCOME!!!!! Welcome to the madness!!!!?:p?

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly the B&P isn't really all that significant in the grand scheme of things - BUT I have waited so long for this thing and my life has changed so drastically over the course of the passing time, yet my fire for the bronco has remained.

When the new bronco was a heavily sourced (and confirmed if you knew the right folks) rumor, I was a lowly intern, very much still in university, still eating ramen noodles for every meal, drinking to excess every night and just being a bro bachelor.

Over that course of time I have graduated and been working in my field for many years. I barely drink. I am contemplating getting married, I own a house...etc etc.

borderline every aspect has changed except one. I want a damn bronco and I need this B&P.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly the B&P isn't really all that significant in the grand scheme of things - BUT I have waited so long for this thing and my life has changed so drastically over the course of the passing time, yet my fire for the bronco has remained.

When the new bronco was a heavily sourced (and confirmed if you knew the right folks) rumor, I was a lowly intern, very much still in university, still eating ramen noodles for every meal, drinking to excess every night and just being a bro bachelor.

Over that course of time I have graduated and been working in my field for many years. I barely drink. I am contemplating getting married, I own a house...etc etc.

borderline every aspect has changed except one. I want a damn bronco and I need this B&P.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
Thank you for sharing with the group! ?

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A friend's Denali has a lower interior quality than our Limited Explorer imho. It just looks cheap on the inside, which is a tough pill to swallow for such a large sum of money.
A lot of the pieces on the interior break as well. My friends Denali the console won’t stay shut and some of the buttons don’t work. The trans has already been replaced and he bought it new in February of this year.

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My question is how much is this “hummer” going to be? Sounds like it might not compete with the bronco. Obviously not a guarantee, but it should be expensive unless it’s built on a Colorado frame. Don’t torch me though I don’t know that much about the hummer as I could care less. Nothing GM has done lately has impressed me tbh.
It's shaping up to actually be an incredible truck - definitely starting at $50k at least. Not competing with the Bronco from that perspective.
The Hummer announcement is on the 20th.....a few days from now. God only knows what the price will be but they sort of have their asses to the wall with Ford owning 49% of Rivian. They seem to be the odd balls out of the EV truck future......unless they buy into one of those other EV sudo SUV/Truck niche brands like Nikola or Motorious (there maybe a couple others but I can't remember who they are). I also read somewhere that GM was doing this Hummer with a Russian firm but I don't know......I thought some Chinese company bought Hummer awhile back. ?‍♂

Anyways.......yeah, Bronco B&P........post, post, post.........?:poop:?

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a dream that I broke into the zoo butt naked while waving an American Flag and freed all the kangaroos. If that’s not a sign we need B&P now I don’t know what is.
you sure you werent watching american werewolf in london

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great… what the Hell have I been doing with my time? Now I feel better. Ugh
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.