Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"And everyone is getting upset about a tweet, whenever there has been no official announcement from Ford at anytime on when B&P is launching. People are losing their minds over tweets on a personal Twitter account from a communications manager ...
I would venture to say that people are getting upset because there has been very little official information from Ford that has not changed, significantly. He is not "a" communications manager. According to his title, he is "the" communications manager for the Ford Bronco product line. As such, maybe he is not seen as a man using a private account, maybe he is seen as a representative of Ford... maybe he is even seen as the Product Communication Manager for the Bronco. For some of us, this is a huge financial undertaking that requires detailed planning and budget forecasting. The lack of "official", credible information from Ford, and the riddles from THE Communications Manager is not helping. I am sure he is a descent family man just trying to do his best but putting out incorrect information and riddles convinces me that he is not someone I would want for The Communications Manager for any company I worked for.
Sponsored

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I expect the accessories to be lack luster. 200.. that number alone is too high to not include fluff.
You will have the big ones, like winch, snorkel, brush guard, maybe some lights. I expect the rest of the stuff to be inconsequential.
Probably right. E.g., 15 different version of roof rack cross beams.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Math.
Math lesson I could do...
With 7 trim levels and 200 accessories, how many different Broncos can we make?
English, you could be analyzing Mike Levine's semantics.?
Been a long time since I had to break out the factorial button ...

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would venture to say that people are getting upset because there has been very little official information from Ford that has not changed, significantly. He is not "a" communications manager. According to his title, he is "the" communications manager for the Ford Bronco product line. As such, maybe he is not seen as a man using a private account, maybe he is seen as a representative of Ford... maybe he is even seen as the Product Communication Manager for the Bronco. For some of us, this is a huge financial undertaking that requires detailed planning and budget forecasting. The lack of "official", credible information from Ford, and the riddles from THE Communications Manager is not helping. I am sure he is a descent family man just trying to do his best but putting out incorrect information and riddles convinces me that he is not someone I would want for The Communications Manager for any company I worked for.
So you would rather Ford not release any info ahead of time, at all, like they do with every single other product, and they debut it, then we wait a year, and place orders as part of dealer stock, and handle it the same way as an F150 launch?
Ford has given more info and insight into the Bronco development and testing than any other vehicle they have ever launched. Where else have you ever seen preproduction units sent to events with corporate reps, edited and high quality test videos, SO much info on packages, colors, and options, for any vehicle 8-11 months BEFORE it hits dealers? Where is Ford's dedicated F150 Instagram page? Where is my brochure breakdown of trims for the '21 F150? You guys don't realize how much MORE we have compared to any other launch in the industry.
Mike Levine hasn't lied to you. He gave us information. Information changed. How pissed do you think he was when they told him something he had communicated had changed?

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I Hate to say this, but I'm pretty sure that the Bronco dates for release will slip again and again due to import and manufacturing problems. This may have something to do why Build and Price keeps moving month to month as well. What's the point of releasing it to Ford if they can't build a car due to part constraints. I myself think the sooner they release it, the more i can make decisions on what i can and cant afford. That may also be something that Ford doesn't want us to dwindle on for too long that effects a purchasing decision. What do you guys think?
I agree(y)

I honestly don't care if Ford pushes the release date/build date/matching lego-Bronco's dates back! I would rather something be right first then needing a continuous update. I'm sure there are enough people here who have that "First Year" debate going on. In reality I know Its inevitable but to me, this Bronco has to be every bit on-point as a Wrangler out of the box! Take the time to build it right Ford.

In the mean time.....post, post, post......on to 50.....and beyond!!!! ? :poop: ?

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well stated!

Ihatecrashing

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback 2” lift/Ducati Monster 796
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree(y)

I honestly don't care if Ford pushes the release date/build date/matching lego-Bronco's dates back! I would rather something be right first then needing a continuous update. I'm sure there are enough people here who have that "First Year" debate going on. In reality I know Its inevitable but to me, this Bronco has to be every bit on-point as a Wrangler out of the box! Take the time to build it right Ford.

In the mean time.....post, post, post......on to 50.....and beyond!!!! ? :poop: ?
A date push back doesn’t truly matter to me at this point purely because I won’t be getting a first or second year addition unless it’s second hand. The missus is up next for a “new” car and she doesn’t want the Bronco for herself.

Although, I do want to start hearing about real world reviews of the engine/trans combos!

Ihatecrashing

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback 2” lift/Ducati Monster 796
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread is so yesterday... it's like a graveyard over here.
giphy.gif

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2-Door Flame Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an IT professional of +30 years, I couldn't agree more that the 2021 Bronco's B&P WILL NOT go live on Oct. 23rd (Friday)!

IT doesn't deploy on Friday! If they do, they'e being extremely reckless!

That said, here's the 2 possible scenarios I see:

• B&P will go live by Wednesday of this week (fingers crossed)
  • B&P will go live sometime after Oct. 23rd (Monday-Tuesday of some future week)

Last edited:

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 giphy

EDIT

It seems that YESTERDAY (the 16th) newfordbronco posted the same thing on instagram. So its possible this might be a leak/confirmation?

Ford Bronco Ford (Mike Levine) hints Build & Price going live October 23 giphy
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.