First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is just a waste of time. Turn and run from this thread.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Imgroot

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rage on bud. Many of us are right there with you. I went through my pissed off phase. Now I’ve put it in the back of my mind as an after thought. IF it comes, it come. If not The 2024 4 Runner is looking better and better. And I will never be a Ford/Lincoln customer again. F@ck off @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored
OP
OP

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there an echo in here?

And also your bronco is probably "built" sitting on dirt mountain waiting for chips.
I am fully aware its sitting on the mountain. What I cant figure out is why identical trucks built months after mine are getting delivered.

Bronco 3992

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same thing happened to me, production 1/17/22 delivery 2/6/22, then 2/28/22, then 5/7/22 and now no date and nothing from Ford. They sent me some baloney email about the dealer could call them for information. Then the dealer turned around and told me that Ford told the dealers to stop calling them. At this point I no longer trust either Ford or the dealer. I doubt the dealer is even bothering to check at all. All around the Customer Service is a huge unsatisfactory.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Bronco 3992

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am fully aware its sitting on the mountain. What I cant figure out is why identical trucks built months after mine are getting delivered.
I agree, I want to know why Broncos built after mine have been delivered and dealers are getting stock vehicles so they can mark them up by 15K and mine is sitting on the mountain.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed with this im now making payments on a vehicle thats not even close to my driveway. How is this legal?? @Ford Motor Company please fix this ughh.
Why are you making payments on a vehicle that you don't have in your possession?

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed with this im now making payments on a vehicle thats not even close to my driveway. How is this legal?? @Ford Motor Company please fix this ughh.
Any vehicle I order doesn't require payments until delivery and I sign the paperwork. That seems really unethical.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Much like everyone else in the 1/24 build week, I have passed my Estimated Delivery Date. Dealer has absolutely no idea where it is.

Truck was 'produced' in January. Then our delivery dates went from February to May or June. Now its crickets. Still do not have a 'built' email.

Ford refuses to communicate with us. Emails, calls to the dealer, calls to the manufacturer etc. They will not tell you anything. It's a complete lottery for those receiving vehicles. Those emails from Ford a full year ago are lies. When your truck gets built has nothing to do with your reservation status.

You will either get your truck by chance, or it will sit on dirt mountain for months while identical models get built and shipped WELL after yours rolled off the line.

All of you guys getting excited with your emails just needs a heads up is all. Don't sell your car expecting it to come when FMC says it will.

They know you want the truck, they dont care when you get it.
People can't get baby formula and you are whining and complaining because you can't get a Bronco? Yeah its frustrating but nobody is going to feel your pain. Okay we can't get political -- but its not my fault if you get my drift!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.