First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed with this im now making payments on a vehicle thats not even close to my driveway. How is this legal?? @Ford Motor Company please fix this ughh.
That doesn't make any sense! You do not pay for or own the vehicle until you have taken delivery of it. We are missing something here.

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That doesn't make any sense! You do not pay for or own the vehicle until you have taken delivery of it. We are missing something here.
I signed a contract and my first payment was scheduled on the 10th and dealer had me sign contract because apparently it was in transit but clearly not

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed a contract and my first payment was scheduled on the 10th and dealer had me sign contract because apparently it was in transit but clearly not
That is a dealer pressure/ buyer mistake. Never start a loan on something you have not taken delivery for. But on the bright side you might come out a head with interest rates on the rise :unsure:

Sponsored

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a dealer pressure/ buyer mistake. Never start a loan on something you have not taken delivery for. But on the bright side you might come out a head with interest rates on the rise :unsure:
Agreed. But just goes to show how messed up all this is. Making the payment on car that isnt in my driveway is Whats frustrating

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I have to. It will ruin my credit. I tried to get them deferred but couldnt.
Normally there is collateral on an auto loan. How can there be collateral (ownership) if you haven't taken delivery??

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Agreed. But just goes to show how messed up all this is. Making the payment on car that isnt in my driveway is Whats frustrating
I'm going to be blunt, it's stupid. You don't know if it's damaged, if it was built wrong, or anything else. You have literally paid for something that could simply never arrive.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see why. This is just bad business on the dealers part (separate entity than Ford) What dealer was it?
Normally there is collateral on an auto loan. How can there be collateral (ownership) if you haven't taken delivery??
No doubt they wrote it against the VIN, if not it's pretty much fraud either way ;)

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are not buying a vehicle from Ford. It is unfortunate that you relied on your chosen dealer. I would press them on this issue.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.