First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel for people who are depending on this as their primary vehicle. I waited on mine for 15 months, but I had a clunker to drive while I waited. Once I worked through my aggravation, I settled in and saved every penny like a squirrel getting ready for winter. I was able to make a huge dent in the cost. There’s always a silver lining. The anticipation, while maddening, made the delivery all the sweeter.
Sponsored

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see why. This is just bad business on the dealers part (separate entity than Ford) What dealer was it?

No doubt they wrote it against the VIN, if not it's pretty much fraud either way ;)
SUNRISE FORD FONTANA CALIFORNIA

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford doesn't care. It's that simple.

Sponsored

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see why. This is just bad business on the dealers part (separate entity than Ford) What dealer was it?

No doubt they wrote it against the VIN, if not it's pretty much fraud either way ;)
Ima look more into it see who i can talk to on this.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rage on bud. Many of us are right there with you. I went through my pissed off phase. Now I’ve put it in the back of my mind as an after thought. IF it comes, it come. If not The 2024 4 Runner is looking better and better. And I will never be a Ford/Lincoln customer again. F@ck off @Ford Motor Company
The problem is - it doesn't get much better from @Ford Motor Company once your Bronco actually arrives.

After elevating my concerns to the GM, the dealership finally spoke to @Ford Motor Company regarding my wavy doors. Ford acknowledged that the doors are not right but they are only willing to authorize the use of filler and paint blending to remediate an issue that is due to their total shit manufacturing and quality control.

@Ford Motor Company - FILLER - FOR A VEHICLE WITH 75 MILES ON IT (AT REPORTED DAMAGE - MANUFACTURING WHAT THE F*CK EVER)?!?!

You're the absolute best, @Ford Motor Company - thanks for always being there for your customers. I'm so happy I waited 3 extra months for my bronco so you guys made sure it was "just perfect"

Ford Bronco Ford Motor Company Lied Screenshot 2022-05-11 6.22.03 PM

Last edited:

Sponsored

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is - it doesn't get much better from @Ford Motor Company once your Bronco actually arrives.

After elevating my concerns to the GM, the dealership finally spoke to @Ford Motor Company regarding my wavy doors. Ford acknowledged that the doors are not right but they are only willing to authorize the use of filler and paint blending to remediate an issue that is due to their total shit manufacturing and quality control.

@Ford Motor Company - FILLER - FOR A VEHICLE WITH 75 MILES ON IT (AT REPORTED DAMAGE - MANUFACTURING WHAT THE F*CK EVER)?!?!
I'd sell it as is.

Imgroot

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. But just goes to show how messed up all this is. Making the payment on car that isnt in my driveway is Whats frustrating
File a complaint against the dealer with the Better Business Bureau.
https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint
Then get a lawyer and make them pay. Also, call the company you financed through and explain the situation. I’m betting they will want no part of this.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
File a complaint against the dealer with the Better Business Bureau.
https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint
Then get a lawyer and make them pay. Also, call the company you financed through and explain the situation. I’m betting they will want no part of this.
LOL!!! The BBB. That'll be sure to ruffle some feathers. You will literally just be making yourself a statistic by posting anything to BBB.

Deleted member 12876

I hate Ford motor company
And starting to hate bronco’s
They are built to break
Fix or repair daily is an actual thing with ford
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.