Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Much like everyone else in the 1/24 build week, I have passed my Estimated Delivery Date. Dealer has absolutely no idea where it is.

Truck was 'produced' in January. Then our delivery dates went from February to May or June. Now its crickets. Still do not have a 'built' email.

Ford refuses to communicate with us. Emails, calls to the dealer, calls to the manufacturer etc. They will not tell you anything. It's a complete lottery for those receiving vehicles. Those emails from Ford a full year ago are lies. When your truck gets built has nothing to do with your reservation status.

You will either get your truck by chance, or it will sit on dirt mountain for months while identical models get built and shipped WELL after yours rolled off the line.

All of you guys getting excited with your emails just needs a heads up is all. Don't sell your car expecting it to come when FMC says it will.

They know you want the truck, they dont care when you get it.
Sponsored

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Henry Ford is rolling in his grave over this!!

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That nobody has suggested making a negative review on Yelp or Tinder is shocking.

Let the internet work for you!
At first I thought You meant to say Twitter instead of Tinder, then I thought about it and this guy is getting Fucked by the dealership so leaving feedback on Tinder makes sense!

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Much like everyone else in the 1/24 build week, I have passed my Estimated Delivery Date. Dealer has absolutely no idea where it is.

Truck was 'produced' in January. Then our delivery dates went from February to May or June. Now its crickets. Still do not have a 'built' email.

Ford refuses to communicate with us. Emails, calls to the dealer, calls to the manufacturer etc. They will not tell you anything. It's a complete lottery for those receiving vehicles. Those emails from Ford a full year ago are lies. When your truck gets built has nothing to do with your reservation status.

You will either get your truck by chance, or it will sit on dirt mountain for months while identical models get built and shipped WELL after yours rolled off the line.

All of you guys getting excited with your emails just needs a heads up is all. Don't sell your car expecting it to come when FMC says it will.

I’d like to refer you to “every build week”

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yikes, can't believe the dealer sold a car and finalized a loan (and therefore has been fully paid) for a bronco that has not even arrived, and they can't even tell you where it is... Just blows my mind.

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree I did make a mistake on signing the contract but the dealer also made a mistake on not giving me something in return.
Nope, the dealer knew EXACTLY what they were doing, no mistake. The fact that they haven't worked with you to correct the situation should tell you this was premeditated.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I signed a contract and my first payment was scheduled on the 10th and dealer had me sign contract because apparently it was in transit but clearly not
No dealer would ever do that. They might even shut down a dealer for that.

Sponsored

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I had a copy of an email to my dealer with my VIN (legitimate when I look up the vehicle) and a build week of 9th May. Stopped by my dealer and I was told build date pushed to 22 May. Can't imagine how long the "delivery" will take once (and if) it is built!

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. You made two mistakes. The first one. Then the second one was asking a forum for help. Call the police or the sec’y of state.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a solution to all your problems: stop buying fords

If people keep buying them, what incentive is there for change?

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I signed a contract and my first payment was scheduled on the 10th and dealer had me sign contract because apparently it was in transit but clearly not
wait you signed a contract without seeing the vehicle? what if you didn't want it?

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This guy with the contract is fake news. Major violation of the dealer lender agreement and no dealer who knows what’s up would consider doing this. Must be trolling season. Like usual.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.