First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn’t find an existing thread. I prefer fords nav. It’s fine with no music on, but with highway Wind noise, Sasquatch, low music even and soft top I can’t hear her. CarPlay is worse, really don’t like Apple Maps at all. Any body figured a way to boost navigation volume?
Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to turn the volume knob while the nav is speaking. You can make it speak by pressing the current directions on the screen.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couldn’t find an existing thread. I prefer fords nav. It’s fine with no music on, but with highway Wind noise, Sasquatch, low music even and soft top I can’t hear her. CarPlay is worse, really don’t like Apple Maps at all. Any body figured a way to boost navigation volume?
I can’t help you with Ford Nav, but I can help you with Apple CarPlay.

Choose Google Maps instead of Apple Maps in CarPlay. Then in your cell phone, do the following:

Settings > Navigation > Guidance Volume > If “Softer”, choose “Normal”; If “Normal”, choose “Louder”.

Enjoy! 😎

OP
OP
graavy1999

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to turn the volume knob while the nav is speaking. You can make it speak by pressing the current directions on the screen.
Thanks! Will try tomorrow
Sponsored