rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really don't care if you believe me or not. I know what happened. I posted this because I have read numerous similar stories before from other people as well this is nothing new, u're acting like this doesn't happen. I don't have a single interest in making up a story like this. It's really not that deep. I was just genuinely pissed off about the whole ordeal.

Screenshot_20220530-192421~3.png
Who did you get to sigh this paper .
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No I am upset that they lied about it because I specifically asked about this and I told them I will not entertain it if there is a markup. So I am mad about the lying and wasting my time. I understand there are issues with waiting and markups which is why I went there and asked for the letter and wanted to get that straightened out ahead of time. They wanted to pull a good ol bait and switch on me while wasting my time. So I am mad about that. I don't mind waiting and I don't if they tell me the truth based up on which I can make a decision.
lot changed sense then, I bet they thought they was going get more then one Raptor for 2022 . did you even put in a reservation or even a order for any trim Bronco you did not say or you just called them and say put me and my bro on a list.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They told me they will let me know when an allocation opens up for me for an actual order. They told me I was in a line with like 9 other people. So today they called me and my brother to put an order in. The order was for 2023 MY but the options for now would be 2022 until the info comes out. I'm just telling u what he told me; however, there was a markup that they initially said was not going to be there. When I initially met with them I told them I will not put in an order when the time comes if I will have to pay markup. They told me if u order it and wait for your order they will not charge me markup; however when push came to shove they said there was a markup.
You can't even place a order for 2022 so not sure what the sale person pulling , I think he just trying to get people to fill out orders he can't even place lot of dealers did that back in Nov and Dec of 2020 ,trying to keep you on the hook for the Bronco so you dont buy something else .

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Were you and your brother each getting one or were you going in on one together?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No I am upset that they lied about it because I specifically asked about this and I told them I will not entertain it if there is a markup. So I am mad about the lying and wasting my time. I understand there are issues with waiting and markups which is why I went there and asked for the letter and wanted to get that straightened out ahead of time. They wanted to pull a good ol bait and switch on me while wasting my time. So I am mad about that. I don't mind waiting and I don't if they tell me the truth based up on which I can make a decision.
I think we all empathize with you on dealers going back on their word. It is angering.

Look at it this way: you found out now, not when they were dangling you newly built vehicle in front of you. Look around for a better deal.

I would bet—by the way—what few non-GT 2022 dealer allocations they received went to people in “the list” who paid the most ADM. There are also some people who are always first on the list for every new Ford Performance product, because the dealer knows they are buying very short term and then it comes back to the dealer’s showroom floor and they get AMD on the resale.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think we all empathize with you on dealers going back on their word. It is angering.

Look at it this way: you found out now, not when they were dangling you newly built vehicle in front of you. Look around for a better deal.

I would bet—by the way—what few non-GT 2022 dealer allocations they received went to people in “the list” who paid the most ADM. There are also some people who are always first on the list for every new Ford Performance product, because the dealer knows they are buying very short term and then it comes back to the de’s showroom floor and they get AMD on the resale.
Well I don't know how many people wanted to buy one I do however know that they were willing to put an order in for my brother as well at 10k over MSRP lol. I was 4th And my brother was 9th on their internal interest list for this model. I keep telling people I didn't put an order in at all earlier this was just the dealer internal list of people who expressed interest. They called me yesterday to put an actual order in for 2023 using 2022 options and they told me I can switch those options a bit as the 2023 options come available. This was just to put it in the system as an actual order. Maybe it is a little different with the Raptor version I have no clue all I know is I am going off of what the dealer said and I followed them the entire time. I sent them the letter they gave me through a text yesterday and one of the representatives will look into it for me again today I guess. Keeping my fingers crossed, he knew I was a little pissed yesterday 😂😂.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah the price is locked at from Ford MSRP and the dealer controls the over MSRP destiny. I am not saying they shouldn't do markup and first come first serve, I'm just saying don't lie about it and then switch later. This is called wasting people's time especially if someone talked you about this very issue from the get go and wanted clarification prior to even entertaining the idea.
thats why you get it in writing. lock the price down at the dealership..

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
thats why you get it in writing. lock the price down at the dealership..
I guess the little bs letter I got on that was garbage lol. Maybe I needed to go get it validated and stamped. If someone wanted to chase the lawyer route maybe they could do something but I doubt it. The juice is not worth the squeeze for me on that strategy. When I asked for that letter it was enough just for the whole honor code thing not for chasing them afterwards. If they aren't going to honor what they said initially, fine. At least other people in this scenario should know that this kind of thing happens.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you spot on ,this dude crying because he was not on a made up list for the Raptor and that dealer mark up the one Raptor that they getting that someone else was picked by Ford to get .He does not even have a Raptor order and he bitching about the 10k dealer mark up .Did he even put in a reservation or place a order for any Bronco he did not say .
I was placing an order yesterday.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was placing an order yesterday.
Well not really technically plus you know if the dealer doesn't get the allocation, its going to sit in WBDO forever and you will be wondering why you are never scheduled.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well not really technically plus you know if the dealer doesn't get the allocation, its going to sit in WBDO forever and you will be wondering why you are never scheduled.
Anything is possible, I am going off of what they were telling me. They wanted to know the options that we wanted and explained that this was just to put us in the system and that we would have about two weeks to change any of the options once the 2023 options were available. The guy said they had 4 allocations.

codylhutson27

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I inquired about it and told them to put me in whatever list they have internally with the dealership of customers interests in the Bronco Raptor. They told me I was number 4 and when allocations come available they will let me know. Well today was the day for that.

They initially told me they gave markups but that was for the vehicles already on the lot but if you decide to order and wait then there would be no markup.
I’m gonna come out and say it. I think this entire thing is fabricated and poorly. You are upset and need an easy target to take it out on and it backfired. “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging”.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m gonna come out and say it. I think this entire thing is fabricated and poorly. You are upset and need an easy target to take it out on and it backfired. “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging”.
Well you can think what you want I guess. You have a right to think what you want. You got my support on that one.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The guy said they had 4 allocations.
key word is had because they were all 2022s and long gone now. How many new ones they get for 23 no one knows. I wish you luck, the majority of the 22s including mine are not even scheduled yet.
Sponsored