First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
key word is had because they were all 2022s and long gone now. How many new ones they get for 23 no one knows. I wish you luck, the majority of the 22s including mine are not even scheduled yet.
Yeah, I have no clue. All they said was they got 4 allocations to play with and that at this point they can enter it in the system to begin the ordering process. Remember they called me in to place the order which means it was legit unless they made it all up. I'm sure more allocations will be available later. If they realize they can't sell over MSRP they will adjust. It's all about demand. Like I said before I love the vehicle but not enough to go over MSRP. Who knows they may have more allocations available later.
Sponsored

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why did you not put in a reservation at less way back ,that gets your name on the list.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
maybe your sigh paper was good 6 months ago when they thought you was going to order then for a Bronco .
Well according to the representative I was talking to at the time he said they never charge over MSRP if you put an actual order in and wait for your vehicle like everyone else; however, you do pay over MSRP if you want anything available off the lot as that doesn't require wait time. I told George Lopez a dealer from Texas who has a YouTube channel about my situation and he said his dealership does not charge markup on any model that is ordered through the system. If you can't keep a promise don't make one and just say we don't know for sure which would have been fine. Otherwise time is wasted especially if you could have ordered a different vehicle with someone else.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why did you not put in a reservation at less way back ,that gets your name on the list.
I spoke to them back in August and September of 2021 expressing interest before the Raptor was even officially released. They told me they can just take my name down and put me on their internal list of customers who have interest in this particular trim level and they would reach out to me as allocations became available. In December of 2021 we talked about the MSRP and all that. This is all I know, and they just called me in yesterday to put in the order at which point the whole "going over MSRP" came up despite previous agreement we had on that topic.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well according to the representative I was talking to at the time he said they never charge over MSRP if you put an actual order in and wait for your vehicle like everyone else; however, you do pay over MSRP if you want anything available off the lot as that doesn't require wait time. I told George Lopez a dealer from Texas who has a YouTube channel about my situation and he said his dealership does not charge markup on any model that is ordered through the system. If you can't keep a promise don't make one and just say we don't know for sure which would have been fine. Otherwise time is wasted especially if you could have ordered a different vehicle with someone else.
They have the right to change there mind ,maybe had you place a order then they would did not charge over MSRP but you did not place no order then. so you can only bitch if you would have placed a order with them back in Dec when they was only doing MSRP .

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They have the right to change there mind ,maybe had you place a order then they would did not charge over MSRP but you did not place no order then. so you can only bitch if you would have placed a order with them back in Dec when they was only doing MSRP .
I disagree, because had they told the truth or had they said we "don't know" I would have said fine and walked out back then But they wanted to have their cake and eat it too. This is why I asked if they would put it in writing and they said no problem only to change their mind later. I call that being dishonest. Don't give letters and make promises u can't keep, it's very simple. I don't care what you tell me just make sure it's the truth that way I can make my decisions based upon reality not some pipe dreams. They have their right to change their mind at someone else's time and expense. I disagree with that and I call that being a deceiving liar.

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I disagree, because had they told the truth or had they said we "don't know" I would have said fine and walked out back then But they wanted to have their cake and eat it too. This is why I asked if they would put it in writing and they said no problem only to change their mind later. I call that being dishonest. Don't give letters and make promises u can't keep, it's very simple. I don't care what you tell me just make sure it's the truth that way I can make my decisions based upon reality not some pipe dreams. They have their right to change their mind at someone else's time and expense. I disagree with that and I call that being a deceiving liar.
like I said 6 months ago it might have been the truth and they changed there mind and you did not placed a order or reservation with them at the time so you wasted there time, when order banks open you can shop around and find a dealer who well sell one at MSRP ,not sure why you crying for .I think you mad because you fucked your self not placing a order for a Bronco long time ago when it was at MSRP and now you wanna to blame Ford and the dealer .

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
like I said 6 months ago it might have been the truth and they changed there mind and you did not placed a order or reservation with them at the time so you wasted there time, when order banks open you can shop around and find a dealer who well sell one at MSRP ,not sure why you crying for .I think you mad because you fucked your self not placing a order for a Bronco long time ago when it was at MSRP and now you wanna to blame Ford and the dealer .
I couldn't place any order back then as other people were in front of me. I literally expressed interest about the Raptor and told them what I wanted and did everything they told me to do under the condition that I will not pay over MSRP. They agreed. I don't know what ure talking about when u say 6 months ago you should have placed an order. I expressed interest but there were other people ahead of me so I just waited until they reached out to me which they did yesterday. I followed their rules, I have no idea what u're talking about. The main point here is they didn't honor their agreement with me that's all. All of this was based on what they promised otherwise I would have never entertained anything else.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I couldn't place any order back then as other people were in front of me. I literally expressed interest about the Raptor and told them what I wanted and did everything they told me to do under the condition that I will not pay over MSRP. They agreed. I don't know what ure talking about when u say 6 months ago you should have placed an order. I expressed interest but there were other people ahead of me so I just waited until they reached out to me which they did yesterday. I followed their rules, I have no idea what u're talking about. The main point here is they didn't honor their agreement with me that's all. All of this was based on what they promised otherwise I would have never entertained anything else.
No one could place a order for a Raptor back then so not sure what list you are talking about .ever one who got picked by Ford for the Raptor put in a reservation back in 2020 and only way for you to even get on a list was to have place a order for a Bronco it could have been any trim and if you would have got picked for the Raptor then you could change your order to the Raptor just like everyone else who got picked .

Sponsored

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read as much as I could or needed to. If your point was to call out a dealership that has lied and done you wrong, why protect their identity and info?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No one could place a order for a Raptor back then so not sure what list you are talking about .ever one who got picked by Ford for the Raptor put in a reservation back in 2020 and only way for you to even get on a list was to have place a order for a Bronco it could have been any trim and if you would have got picked for the Raptor then you could change your order to the Raptor just like everyone else who got picked .
He was hoping for a walk in retail order. Finding a dealer that is selling walk in Raptor orders at MSRP is like finding a needle in a haystack.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He was hoping for a walk in retail order. Finding a dealer that is selling walk in Raptor orders at MSRP is like finding a needle in a haystack.
That's like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one needs a vehicle badly enough to allow a dealer to steal from them. WALK AWAY! Ford dealers are killing the Bronco, sad to watch

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No one needs a vehicle badly enough to allow a dealer to steal from them. WALK AWAY! Ford dealers are killing the Bronco, sad to watch
Yeah, I just wish they had more allocations but I wouldnt pay even a single dollar over MSRP. I'm sure there are people who would and I say great for them if they can afford it. 🙂 How much you are willing to pay makes you jump the line for sure so you don't even need to worry about waiting until 2025 or something.
Sponsored

Last edited: