Sponsored

Ford not allowing any additional order entries?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anyone else hearing Ford is not allowing any additional orders placed due to "parts constraints"

The dealer my sister is working with cancled her appointment today, saying "Ford has put a freeze on all Bronco orders due to parts constraints"

They would not meet with her to submit her order.

Up until today, dealer has been open with her and communicating. Albeit, she is not using the dealer I recommend 😄, but thatbis another story.
My dealer input my order this morning and I got the confirmation email from Ford shortly after. WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY CANCEL ORDERING ON MARCH 18??? My bullsh_t meter is flashing red again! :devilish:
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Suspicious since tomorrow is the last day for ordering for the first run. Maybe the dealer wants to make sure his buddies get theirs first...

cparksjr

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly just one of the reasons things should be made in tHe ol USA. In 2011 there was a paint pigment shortage(made in Japan) that halted production for a couple months......when will they learn?
Yes, like all of the items "chemicals" made in Texas that I can't get because of the freeze. Nothing is ever perfect.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be interesting to see what happens when the government forces EVs on the public and everyone realizes it takes way less manufacturing jobs to make EVs. Unions will really be upset. Hopefully we can actually get some battery manufacturing going here to do some job off set. That being said, my original dealer asked me again to order today, so the order stoppage is pure B.S. from what I can tell.

OP
OP
swanjonson

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This doesn't make any sense as it would just push the order later, if they didn't have the components. Look at all the code 99 orders placed in the system for MY22.

I am gonna say chalk this up to another stupid comment from a dealer.
That I did.

She moved her reservation to another local dealer and...

Her order is in.

I think it was a case of not paying attention. @XCR440 explained they locked out certain options on certain models and this dealer read it as NO MORE ORDERS on ANYTHING!!

They lost the sale.

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is exactly just one of the reasons things should be made in tHe ol USA. In 2011 there was a paint pigment shortage(made in Japan) that halted production for a couple months......when will they learn?
...I was lucky with my Shelby in Kona blue...(I got my '11 in the summer of 10).the dealer told me in a service stop..the the KB was unavailable because of the quake in Japan..

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs