Sponsored

Ford not allowing any additional order entries?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I talked to a few dealers recently about the Bronco and the majority of them haven't got a clue how the reservation/transfer/ordering system works. Some are telling me they only have a couple spots on the allocation left so I better hurry, some say their allocations are full and wouldn't be able to fill my order if I switched to them, etc. They either really don't know or are full of bs. I did hear though that Ford is not taking any more reservations after tomorrow, period. That may actually be a legit claim and probably won't know until Saturday. Also, one of the dealers I had a reservation with confided that they had an excessive amount of cancellations and said they were due to higher pricing than anticipated or the delays. I think it is their excessive fees on top of msrp which is why I switched dealers.

OP
OP
swanjonson

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have her call this number, they should be able to help ;)

(215) 674-3600
Oh she has that number! Tom has my reservation. See my OP🤪

Her situation is different than mine. The logistics do not work for her, and she has been super busy, thus the last minute try to get her order in.

Just stinks that she is one of ?? that may not get their order in by tomorrow night.

She got lucky and found another dealer that took her reservation without games.

Deleted member 3063

it's a product currently built in Turkey, the Transit Connect. The new TC shares the C2 bones from the Escape, Corsair, Bronco Sport and the Maverick. It will be built alongside the BS and Maverick in Mexico..
No one is loosing their jobs at the Ohio plant, Ohio Assembly. In fact they have invested $198M and have been hiring these past two years. OA products, E Series and Super Duty.
Yes the UAW is upset, it was promised as a condition of the 2019 contract.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mexico? Really? Isn't that where the Bronco Sport is built. Hell they can't even tighten bolts down. Glad I'm getting a MY21 lol

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In 2019, Ford committed to a $900 million investment for the new product which would of created more than 1500 new jobs. They were to also revitalize the current plant to increase production for what was already built there. The new product moving to Mexico is actually a big deal. (n)(n)(n)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not. Ford announced they planned to build a future vehicle in Mexico instead of Ohio, expected to be a new electric vehicle, not the Bronco.
I understand Maverick will be built in Mexico.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well...that was predictable.

image0.jpeg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked to a few dealers recently about the Bronco and the majority of them haven't got a clue how the reservation/transfer/ordering system works. Some are telling me they only have a couple spots on the allocation left so I better hurry, some say their allocations are full and wouldn't be able to fill my order if I switched to them, etc. They either really don't know or are full of bs. I did hear though that Ford is not taking any more reservations after tomorrow, period. That may actually be a legit claim and probably won't know until Saturday. Also, one of the dealers I had a reservation with confided that they had an excessive amount of cancellations and said they were due to higher pricing than anticipated or the delays. I think it is their excessive fees on top of msrp which is why I switched dealers.
The dealer should know this stuff. I talked to my salesman on Monday and he knew their current expected allocation and what my place in line is at the moment. He did expect their allocation to be higher than what they were first told, but wouldn't have specifics until sometime in April.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesnt matter to them, The consumer thirst for inexpensive items fueled by the providers thirst for profit. If the starting price was 50k for a bronco, I bet they would have a smaller profit margin and less sales.
people think that, but in the same sense the more high paying American jobs the more everyone has money to spend..instead of putting us in debt trillions of dollars and sending our money and wealth outside our country

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure if I have a damn good dealer and the others are just poo or maybe it's me being proactive but wth?! I called my salesman the day after I made my reservation. He verified that it was a bronco and not a sport. On January 20th, he called me and told me the order banks were open and urged me to come in asap. I showed up with a printout of my b&p. I was informed I would be refunded my $100 deposit and was not asked for any down payment to process my order. Within a couple hours, I received confirmation email from Ford that my order was placed. Is anyone else satisfied with their dealer experience?

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else hearing Ford is not allowing any additional orders placed due to "parts constraints"

The dealer my sister is working with cancled her appointment today, saying "Ford has put a freeze on all Bronco orders due to parts constraints"

They would not meet with her to submit her order.

Up until today, dealer has been open with her and communicating. Albeit, she is not using the dealer I recommend 😄, but thatbis another story.
That makes no sense since we knew up front that certain options would be in limited supply thus the reason to convert all reservations so they could begin building the ones they could.
Sponsored