First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford's email does not guarantee no price increase. It says you will not see an increase in MSRP on an equivalent vehicle.

· Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
MSRP, as I'm sure you are aware, is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. It is the price Ford suggests your dealer sells the vehicle at. MSRP is not the final selling price, it is up to your dealer to actually sell it at that price.

In addition, your "equivalent vehicle" actually doesn't exist any more thanks to HOSS 3.0. So you will never see the original $58k price. But if you didn't changed your order, you should be getting around $7000+ (probably a several hundred more) off the sticker price.

Regardless of exactly how much you get back... your dealer actually has to pass it on to you rather than playing dumb and screwing you over. Ford is doing their part, on the dealer to do theirs.
Understood. I followed the flow chart and I should be getting back 7,970 which would put me at 59,860, assuming I buy at full MSRP
Sponsored

OP
OP

Wildfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe take some time to read the linked posts and educate yourself instead of making laughable claims of class action law suits.
I’m educated. I followed the flow chart and I should be getting back 7,970 which would put me at 59,860, assuming I pay full MSRP. I’m just pissed I have to deal with this shit😂

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly no one’s making you buy it. If the deal doesn’t feel good just walk away. Problem solved.

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I am not going to get upset and try to roll this rock uphill, you can take it or leave it
No one cares not your dealership nor ford . I will pay what they ask but I will not be a repeat customer. Nor will I let them service it.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m educated. I followed the flow chart and I should be getting back 7,970 which would put me at 59,860, assuming I pay full MSRP. I’m just pissed I have to deal with this shit😂
yup - it sucks
good luck

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Understood. I followed the flow chart and I should be getting back 7,970 which would put me at 59,860, assuming I buy at full MSRP
Ford is providing the $3620 up front with the certificate. Ford then provides the dealer with the remaining $4350 credit which is intended to go to you to cover the model year price increase. If the dealer does not give it to you, it goes straight into their pocket. This same program has been used for years and is for most models so not Bronco specific. It protects a buyer from price increases during a model year. You should be paying the price you were given back in Sept / Oct when you reordered and signed the papers which is PL315 (price level) minus the Ford certificate. Prices are currently at PL345.

All 3 increases this model year have been posted on here for 2/10, 3/15, and 4/10 from honest dealers. Your dealer has the exact same info so they are just not being truthful. Most likely they are hoping you walk so that they can then sell your Wildtrak at a huge markup. Remember these scummy dealerships down the road the next time you need a vehicle. Also ding them on the reviews.

1678800105395-png.png

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, but I have an email from Ford Motor Company that guarantees no price increase through model year 2023. I pasted it in original post
it may be as simple as they aren’t aware of the mechanisms Ford provided to make them whole. It was surprising that my dealer did not and we had to have them pull up the information in their system and directly point it out. They get reimbursed - there is zero reason not to do it.

OP
OP

Wildfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford provides the dealer a mechanism to refund the final increases. This is 100% on the dealer. Take a minute and read the info instead of arguing about it.
I followed the flow chart and I got within a few hundred bucks of my original price. I passed it on to the owner of the dealership and he is handling it. we’ll see. Thanks for the knowledge.

OP
OP

Wildfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is providing the $3620 up front with the certificate. Ford then provides the dealer with the remaining $4350 credit which is intended to go to you to cover the model year price increase. If the dealer does not give it to you, it goes straight into their pocket. This same program has been used for years and is for most models so not Bronco specific. It protects a buyer from price increases during a model year. You should be paying the price you were given back in Sept / Oct when you reordered and signed the papers which is PL315 (price level) minus the Ford certificate. Prices are currently at PL345.

All 3 increases this model year have been posted on here for 2/10, 3/15, and 4/10 from honest dealers. Your dealer has the exact same info so they are just not being truthful. Most likely they are hoping you walk so that they can then sell your Wildtrak at a huge markup. Remember these scummy dealerships down the road the next time you need a vehicle. Also ding them on the reviews.

Ford Bronco Ford not honoring price protection 1678800105395-
Thank you. I was able to use the flow chart on fords website and got within a few hundred bucks of original price. I sent over the chart and the math to the less than truthful sales manager and the owner of the dealership. We’ll see if they do the right thing

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the Braptor section. I was about to write no price protection on the Raptor but then saw you werent referring to the Raptor model. Yeah its a dealer thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wildfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the Braptor section. I was about to write no price protection on the Raptor but then saw you werent referring to the Raptor model. Yeah its a dealer thing.
My dealer did the right thing and honored the price on flow chart.
Thank you. I was able to use the flow chart on fords website and got within a few hundred bucks of original price. I sent over the chart and the math to the less than truthful sales manager and the owner of the dealership. We’ll see if they do the right thing
BigHoof, you saved my ass. I’m happy to report my dealer honored the flow chart price after verifying with ford. I’m not sure they had any idea about all the different price protections ford had offered and I’ll never know. They do now.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got shafted by the dealer too. About 2500 bucks for the Wildtrak. Ford blames dealer and dealer blames Ford. I’m left just screwed. Horrible feeling to be ripped off. Love the vehicle but will always be tainted by getting a raw deal. Anyone have a contact that can do anything at Ford?

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My price quote for my 2021 Wildtrak sent to me from Hennessy Ford dealership on 03/18/21 was $58,740. The price they are quoting now is $67,830.00. Even though I have a full price protected guarantee for no price increases from Ford Motor Company through 2023 model year, they are only offering $3,620.00 in rebate. Nowhere close to the agreed price. Who is responsible? Ford or the dealership? Both are pointing the finger at the other.
unfortunately the price protection is only for the base price of each trim/door/4x4 configuration. It does not account for the increased prices of options packages and accessories. For example, the hard top was $695, now it is $1,895. Unfortunately it is what it is at this point.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150-KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
unfortunately the price protection is only for the base price of each trim/door/4x4 configuration. It does not account for the increased prices of options packages and accessories. For example, the hard top was $695, now it is $1,895. Unfortunately it is what it is at this point.
Incorrect. There is retail price protection that accounts for the mid-March price increases on Lux, MIC and Sasquatch for those that are eligible. I suggest you study up on the flowchart a bit more as it appears the BL in your sig would qualify.

Ford Bronco Ford not honoring price protection 1681242736571

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Incorrect. There is retail price protection that accounts for the mid-March price increases on Lux, MIC and Sasquatch for those that are eligible. I suggest you study up on the flowchart a bit more as it appears the BL in your sig would qualify.

Ford Bronco Ford not honoring price protection 1681242736571
thanks I hadn't seen the one that accounted for the increased price of options, just the $2,395 in base price.
Sponsored