Sponsored

Ford not taking any orders from dealers?

OP
OP
Bullet42

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have herd that Ford is not taking orders from dealers now. I am concerned because I ordered mine last week and have not gotten an email confirmation. Does anyone have any information?
thank you
Only thing I know, Ford sucks ass with communication. They just want to keep pumping new models and trims out before they can even push peoples orders out. I’m sorry I don’t have any information to give you.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called a dealership on Thursday checking to see if they had any Broncos in stock and the guy I was talking to said something about the next orders would be for 23. Since I already ordered one, I didn’t ask him to clarify if he meant an order placed now would probably get you a 23 or if he was saying you can’t order a 22 anymore. I honestly took it as they weren’t taking any 22 orders right now.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I called a dealership on Thursday checking to see if they had any Broncos in stock and the guy I was talking to said something about the next orders would be for 23. Since I already ordered one, I didn’t ask him to clarify if he meant an order placed now would probably get you a 23 or if he was saying you can’t order a 22 anymore. I honestly took it as they weren’t taking any 22 orders right now.
He is simply saying if you order now it will not be a 22. It will be delivered in 23, 24 or maybe 25, depending when Ford exits constrait-ville.

Also known as, I can't sell you that today, but let me show you what I can sell you (so I can get some commission money).

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't be a terrible idea to pause taking orders for things they can't build and deliver for the foreseeable future, and try to work their backlog down to a manageable size.

But no way is Ford doing that.

The reason you haven't gotten a confirmation is because Ford's communications to customers are... how can I put this delicately... "hit or miss". Took them several weeks to confirm my October reorder, and I know that my dealer sent the order in the day I gave it to him. Other people got their confirmations instantaneously. Some people don't get them at all. That's just how Ford rolls.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read this somewhere too. But there was nothing to back it up. Sooooooo

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could be related to the bump in MSRP prices. Ford may want to pause orders for a few days

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be plenty of abandoned orders if Ford can't get their act together, most people won't put up with this crap.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford site hasn't been working today. The tracker and that page don't work.
I've never used the tracker.

The backdoor always works for me đŸ•”ïžâ€â™‚ïž but i know how to get inđŸŠžâ€â™‚ïž

You can call Ford if the website's don't work to confirm your orders, but, well.... call center hell.

Look, these are all the same problems we've had since bronco debuted, tons of threads on it, never changes.

Do a search, I'm out

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bullet42

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I asked my salesman if Ford had stopped taking orders for ‘22 Broncos, and he said that was correct. He said that my order had already gone through with Ford (I also received an order confirmation from Ford in January), so I didn’t ask for further clarification. I don’t know if it means that they aren’t taking any more orders for now, or if any orders taken will be for MY23. Or if they are waiting for things to play out before deciding if/when to start taking orders for MY22 again.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I asked my salesman if Ford had stopped taking orders for ‘22 Broncos, and he said that was correct. He said that my order had already gone through with Ford (I also received an order confirmation from Ford in January), so I didn’t ask for further clarification. I don’t know if it means that they aren’t taking any more orders for now, or if any orders taken will be for MY23. Or if they are waiting for things to play out before deciding if/when to start taking orders for MY22 again.
65b7pi.jpg