Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PS, the reason for the credit application is to take the "I can't get financing, so give me my deposit back" excuse for a refund away by having you sign that your buying with cash or "proving" you can finance the purchase.

It's the opposite from a Real Estate offer that is contingent on financing being approve, here you just have to say your willing to finance and "here is the proof I can" if they don't run it, it doesn't matter because you signed your deposit away when YOU said you can finance, not the bank. So be sure you can actually finance that $50,000 Bronco before you lay down a $1,000 non-refundable deposit.

Fudge one thing on the application and kiss your deposit goodbye if you can't qualify or be prepared for some scary finance options and high rates.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In December I ordered two Broncos. One for my son (OB) and one for myself (Badlands). Since he was a minor I put them both under my name. Im hoping that the COVP verification doesn't mess my two orders up. I can switch one to my son's name but not sure it will be allowed. Any insights on how to best do this without getting flagged for having duplicate orders?
There is no flag no matter what this forum claims
I have/had multiples as many hers as well do too