Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good thing dealerships won't take someone's ideal dream Bronco and $10,000 and magically have a dealer stock unit that matches show up before a year one reservation holder..........
Sponsored

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I’m reading this right- there’s really no point in trying to order anytime soon. They are going to continue this game of messing around with old orders (half of which aren’t even real) without any option for new orders to even try. What this basically tells me is that I should just keep my Rubicon and say adios to this whole fiasco.

(as if this was some mega surprise to literally anyone)

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want this to be true

But...I just don’t see this happening, @Ford Motor Company fisted everyone of us who placed a order/reservation at small dealerships. This would basically mean all the small dealers would finally get their orders/reservations built...it throws the big dog allocation scheme out the window.
The abuse has damaged us all lol.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow this is actually fantastic news

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my wife ordered in 21, converted to 22 but did not use reservation...does this mean hers will get built this year or one of the first built 23 models, before new 23 orderers?
No body knows , I have a 8/23/20 reservation and being told by dealer I should be a early 2023 but who knows.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I’m reading this right- there’s really no point in trying to order anytime soon. They are going to continue this game of messing around with old orders (half of which aren’t even real) without any option for new orders to even try. What this basically tells me is that I should just keep my Rubicon and say adios to this whole fiasco.

(as if this was some mega surprise to literally anyone)
Are you serious right now? Really? You’re upset that people (me included) who reserved a Bronco 2 years ago might finally be prioritized? We’ve had to sit here and watch people skip us in line, skip us with no reservation and get a vin in less than 24 hours etc and you’re mad we might finally have a chance to get our Broncos before you because you became interested in May of 2022?

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. 1659759695961

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you serious right now? Really? You’re upset that people (me included) who reserved a Bronco 2 years ago might finally be prioritized? We’ve had to sit here and watch people skip us in line, skip us with no reservation and get a vin in less than 24 hours etc and you’re mad we might finally have a chance to get our Broncos before you because you became interested in May of 2022?

1659759695961.gif
Perhaps if you ready the English parts, you’d notice the section saying that the whole scenario was messed up and it bothers me that I can’t even get in line.

But that aside, what this promotes is not you getting yours. It promotes the same issues they already have. People -on this site- have said they ordered several just to see who gets one. Additionally, many are abandoned orders that will just go to a dealer for markup. They should be prioritizing the actual orders both old and new and stop this stupid setup they have now.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

imho good.

get out anything that was previously ordered. new ones can start in 23.

i get people want one but there are a ton of ppl waiting a year or more. address the backlog. as shitty as it is good on ford, they could just take more orders now...

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to be haunting my dealership in the foreseeable future. LOL

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Perhaps if you ready the English parts, you’d notice the section saying that the whole scenario was messed up and it bothers me that I can’t even get in line.

But that aside, what this promotes is not you getting yours. It promotes the same issues they already have. People -on this site- have said they ordered several just to see who gets one. Additionally, many are abandoned orders that will just go to a dealer for markup. They should be prioritizing the actual orders both old and new and stop this stupid setup they have now.
It’s on the 1st page of this thread. If true, they’re going to COVP. 2023 Dealer verified orders with drivers licenses sent to Ford for a higher priority number. Eliminating allocations, dead orders and multiple orders as most dealers will ask for deposits since they’ll be held accountable for not selling 70% of those orders to customers.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s on the 1st page of this thread. If true, they’re going to COVP. 2023 Dealer verified orders with drivers licenses sent to Ford for a higher priority number. Eliminating allocations, dead orders and multiple orders as most dealers will ask for deposits since they’ll be held accountable for not selling 70% of those orders to customers.
I appreciate your optimism- but can anyone assume this will happen? Beyond that- does it suddenly create the hard tops, towing packages, wildtracks, and all the other things that have been unavailable? This will only roll out the orders they were already going to make anyway.

For example- I get in right now. If all of what they are saying is true- I would be at the back of the line (and under the new ordering rules). So what issue do you solve by keeping the order banks closed for an additional 4 months?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I don’t blame people for doing that. @Ford Motor Company said in the beginning that “reservation will hold your place in line,” so thousands paid for the reservation. Ford made us choose a dealer when making that reservation, so most of us chose dealers who we trusted or who were local to us which in many cases were low volume dealerships. Then months later after order banks opened Ford would prioritize allocation to large volume dealers. How’s that fair? So if someone found a loophole to the rules Ford made up good on them.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This whole fiasco has clearly turned people’s brains into scrambled eggs.

I still remember when everyone was supposed to “stay pumped”.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

maybe the people in line this whole time should get there before letting new people like you in line and if they took new orders then there still have people who well place crap load of orders .
Sponsored