chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With all the bad going on in other threads.. Ford of Kirkland sucks at communication, but the did deliver at MSRP+$150 doc fee on First Edition. A little push for the aftermarket extended warranty, but they quickly took no for answer.

They are selling abandoned orders with ADM...

But fear not (So far) they are sticking to the MSRP thing...
Sponsored

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping Bellevue honors their xplan deal. No word on if I need to generate a pin or anything.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m hoping Bellevue honors their xplan deal. No word on if I need to generate a pin or anything.
Wishing you luck- This area especially... Every F150 on the lot has a $10k ADM... FoK said they have over 400 F150 Lightning reservations.

I didn't have any "contract" either and was hoping for the best...

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a signed MSRP sheet, so I hope that’s worst case.

Glad it worked out at Kirkland.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they saying how many orders they have vs allocation? I am with Van Cleve and they will not disclose how many orders vs allocation they have. Hearing about Grainger it sounds plausible that they have 3-5 times more reservations than allocation so I am looking into who to transfer the order to.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have no clue what the dealer over here is doing for reservation holder/order pricing. I tried talking with them prior going to Granger, but they gave me the ol' vague answer song and dance.

I do know that they've slapped a 10k mark up on their 4-dr Badlands demo and haven't seen anything (yet) on the base Outer Banks they just got in, but they slapped a spacer lift and 35's on it, so I know a mark up is coming.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are they saying how many orders they have vs allocation? I am with Van Cleve and they will not disclose how many orders vs allocation they have
I'm with them also. I'm just hoping it all goes well. They seem to be very nice. I haven't pressed them with any hard questions though. I don't know how big of a dealer they are. Would Kirkland be much bigger?
Hard to say what the best strategy in this game, so I'm just remaining calm about it and crossing my fingers.

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm with Bellevue also. My sales person said to bring my xplan certificate with me when I pick it up. Although he was unable to tell me what that price will be. I plan on bringing the xplan price from this site and a print out of all of the emails from Ford telling me I should be getting 262,000 FordPass points. I'm a little nervous on how it's going to go, but since the Bronco is sitting at the railyard in Kent, we'll find out soon enough.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't be overly concerned with allocation at this point unless you're with one of the dealers that offered Bronco discounts and sucked in buyers from a large geographic area.

Allocation will matter but if your dealer sells Broncos in a somewhat normal proportion to other Fords, it's not going to be devastating.

Also I think Ford is doing the allocations one month at a time, so:
  1. To start off, every dealer is likely to have far more reservations than allocations for month 1.
  2. As the MY progresses, things are likely to balance out somewhat unless the dealership is particularly heavy with reservations.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with them also. I'm just hoping it all goes well. They seem to be very nice. I haven't pressed them with any hard questions though. I don't know how big of a dealer they are. Would Kirkland be much bigger?
Hard to say what the best strategy in this game, so I'm just remaining calm about it and crossing my fingers.
Van Cleve looks quite small, I would like to keep my order with them. With and Oct 14 reservation date my best guess is deep into 23 to 25. If that timing is realistic I'm going to pick up a Wrangler to drive in the mean time but if its closer to a year I would keep driving the Taco till then.

FoK is defiantly bigger by a good margin, I found a list from 2015 of the largest 150 ford dealers and they were the only I recognized from this area at 147

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In an older thread, someone said Kirkland has over 500 reservations. That's a lot to fill even for a bigger dealer. I'll just have to hope that I'm an early enough reservation at the smaller dealer.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hah, did the same search yesterday and probably found that same list.

Sitting at Evergreen, MSRP pricing and the usual doc fees, etc. Will probably get the extended warranty push, but not expecting any issues. 7/20 reservation and at the time of order (~2/25) I was within what they and thought they were getting for an allocation, but I think a lot of orders came in before the 3/19 cut-off so it's hard to say where things sit.

Doesn't seem like a lot of Bronco's have made it to this part of the country yet, probably fewer takers on the soft top too. Was hoping more of the early reservations would have gotten flushed through the system that way, but oh well.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Regarding the extended warranty push, I l've only bought one once. I was for a Dodge. Was thinking it might be worth it on a new Ford vehicle too. You guys don't think so?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Regarding the extended warranty push, I've only bought one once. I was for a Dodge. Was thinking it might be worth it on a new Ford vehicle too. You guys don't think so?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have bought one in the past and never used it. I guess it may be worth it if you think you'll rack up a bunch of miles quickly. It's hard to gauge the longevity of these things and whether going to something like 100k is worth it. And of course what it would really cover if you can dig down deep enough into the fine print.
Sponsored