Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Van Cleve looks quite small, I would like to keep my order with them. With and Oct 14 reservation date my best guess is deep into 23 to 25. If that timing is realistic I'm going to pick up a Wrangler to drive in the mean time but if its closer to a year I would keep driving the Taco till then.

FoK is defiantly bigger by a good margin, I found a list from 2015 of the largest 150 ford dealers and they were the only I recognized from this area at 147
Big or small doesn't matter as much as the ratio of Bronco reservations to overall vehicle sales. A small dealer with a handful of Broncos reserved is probably a better spot to be than a mega-dealer with hundreds backordered.

The info to ask a dealer for is their allocation number and where you are in the line. They don't have to answer the question though, and then you're blind.
Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big or small doesn't matter as much as the ratio of Bronco reservations to overall vehicle sales. A small dealer with a handful of Broncos reserved is probably a better spot to be than a mega-dealer with hundreds backordered.

The info to ask a dealer for is their allocation number and where you are in the line. They don't have to answer the question though, and then you're blind.
Agreed that the ratio is the important factor, the changes to the MY22 allocation skew it more favorably to the large dealerships (50% sales volume of the past 3 years and 25% bronco sport sales) so I would expect larger dealers to have a better ration than smaller relative to MY21.

I have asked them for the information of where I am in line and what their allocation is they have not been willing to provide that data. I am assuming that is because the ratio is quite bad.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have asked them for the information of where I am in line and what their allocation is they have not been willing to provide that data. I am assuming that is because the ratio is quite bad.
Sometimes they just don't share info like that with customers, whether it's good or bad. I can understand them being suspicious about what internal business information they reveal.

All the more reason Ford's 2022 formula is ridiculous. The #1 most important factor about the timing of Broncos is hidden from a lot of customers.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m hoping Bellevue honors their xplan deal. No word on if I need to generate a pin or anything.
I'm with Bellevue also. My sales person said to bring my xplan certificate with me when I pick it up. Although he was unable to tell me what that price will be. I plan on bringing the xplan price from this site and a print out of all of the emails from Ford telling me I should be getting 262,000 FordPass points. I'm a little nervous on how it's going to go, but since the Bronco is sitting at the railyard in Kent, we'll find out soon enough.

Yes, to obtain Xplan at FoB, you will need to have an active Xplan pin when you take delivery and sign for your vehicle.

And they are unable to tell you what that price is now as the vehicle is excluded from Xplan, so it makes sense. However, unless FoMoCo changes X-plan, it's a simple 4% off of invoice so they can run those numbers quickly enough.

Obviously this is out of date, but it gives you a decent guideline on where Xplan pricing will be. @North7 did an excellent job and helped out the B6g community a lot with his therad.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, to obtain Xplan at FoB, you will need to have an active Xplan pin when you take delivery and sign for your vehicle.

And they are unable to tell you what that price is now as the vehicle is excluded from Xplan, so it makes sense. However, unless FoMoCo changes X-plan, it's a simple 4% off of invoice so they can run those numbers quickly enough.

Obviously this is out of date, but it gives you a decent guideline on where Xplan pricing will be. @North7 did an excellent job and helped out the B6g community a lot with his therad.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/
And of course Ford is not accepting X-Plan for MY21 and are HIGHLY UNLIKELY to accept it for MY22. Login to your X-Plan account to confirm.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And of course Ford is not accepting X-Plan for MY21 and are HIGHLY UNLIKELY to accept it for MY22. Login to your X-Plan account to confirm.
In this case, Ford of Bellevue has made offers in writing to a few people that they will honor X-plan pricing, even though they know X-plan will not be available through Ford. Thus you just need to have the pin ready and they will accept that to generate the reduced vehicle price.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes they just don't share info like that with customers, whether it's good or bad. I can understand them being suspicious about what internal business information they reveal.

All the more reason Ford's 2022 formula is ridiculous. The #1 most important factor about the timing of Broncos is hidden from a lot of customers.
Maybe I would have more luck at getting them to reveal the ratio and not the absolute numbers, what I am looking for is information to plan around. I understand and have tried to communicate to them that thigs change and subject to commodity restraints, and I am sure they are worried about missed expectations. The fact remains that I have to make decisions and some information is better than no information. When I/we believed that most reservations would be met in MY22 it wasn't an issue. Now that in extreme cases reservations/allocations is ~10 some time scale is essential.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In an older thread, someone said Kirkland has over 500 reservations. That's a lot to fill even for a bigger dealer. I'll just have to hope that I'm an early enough reservation at the smaller dealer.
They filled both of mine in 2021... both hardtops..

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone who bought at FoK got their Ford Pass points? I am a week after delivery and no points have shown up

AJ_West_

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sas, 15 Colorado, 91 GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone who bought at FoK got their Ford Pass points? I am a week after delivery and no points have shown up
Nothing on my end, but I’m fresher to delivery than you. However, I just realized I didn’t get a $100 credit for my reservation deposit from summer 2020…

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
In an older thread, someone said Kirkland has over 500 reservations. That's a lot to fill even for a bigger dealer. I'll just have to hope that I'm an early enough reservation at the smaller dealer.
In Phoenix the medium size dealerships have around 450 orders, and I am told that the big one has over 2000.
Sponsored