5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Odd that their site shows a total of 7 Badlands on the lot, all in Area 51. 4 of them are fully identical 4 doors and the other 3 are fully identical 2 doors. All are very minimal. The 4 doors are all soft top with the only option being modular bumper. The 3 2-doors also only have the modular bumper option. I suspect the reason for the only $5k markup is due to low specs of vehicles and lacking Lux, hard top, leather that most in the area may want.
Sponsored

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FYI - Ford of Kirkland has manual 4-door Badlands for $1,500 under MSRP. Just my luck, I missed a 2dr by a hair today.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, they had a few 2-door Badlands for a little over a week. Sorry you missed on it.

Interesting to see the 4 doors listed under MSRP. They have 4 identical ones, 3 are at $1500 under MSRP while one is at $5k over. Its odd that they got in 4 identical ones of Area 51/Black vinyl interior with only the Modular bumper option. Seems like some company or person ordered 4 in same spec and then backed out once they came in.

slews

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco; Prius for the really gnarly stuff
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they had a few 2-door Badlands for a little over a week. Sorry you missed on it.

Interesting to see the 4 doors listed under MSRP. They have 4 identical ones, 3 are at $1500 under MSRP while one is at $5k over. Its odd that they got in 4 identical ones of Area 51/Black vinyl interior with only the Modular bumper option. Seems like some company or person ordered 4 in same spec and then backed out once they came in.
Finally nabbed my Bronco, got one of three you mentioned. Would have loved to get some of the higher packages, but in any case I was thrilled to get the Manual Badlands I'd been looking for off the lot at below MSRP.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI - Ford of Kirkland has manual 4-door Badlands for $1,500 under MSRP. Just my luck, I missed a 2dr by a hair today.
If you're still looking, seems like Corwin in Spokane has 2 2-doors on their site:
https://www.corwinfordtricities.com...414/2023-ford-bronco-convertible?type=finance
https://www.corwinfordtricities.com...720/2023-ford-bronco-convertible?type=finance

ADM shows 10k, but when I had talked to them about a Raptor they came a good bit down from their displayed ADM.

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for looking out! Given that MT orders are off the table, I’m scouring the open market for something that gets me most of what I want.
Sponsored