chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Both my reservations were 7/14/20 within the first hour.. Orders placed and not changed about 1/22/2021... The last week has seen a flood. Where I would go a week without seeing Broncos on the road, I am now seeing a couple of day. I drive between Marysville and Kirkland for work daily. I put about 3-4k miles a month driving Snohomish County
Sponsored

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Both my reservations were 7/14/20 within the first hour.. Orders placed and not changed about 1/22/2021... The last week has seen a flood. Where I would go a week without seeing Broncos on the road, I am now seeing a couple of day. I drive between Marysville and Kirkland for work daily. I put about 3-4k miles a month driving Snohomish County
Funny Ive been driving from Marysville to south Seattle for 15 years about 6 days a week. Got so tired of the grind on I-5 I take as many backroads as I can now. I see Broncos everyday. Cant waite to get mine. Go past Kirkland everyday. As Ive said before the markups there at Kirkland Ford well they’re consistently high. Hope you get yours soon….

Carlstege

Base
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who else is at Ford of Kirkland?
Have you been given any intelligent information?
I complained about my assigned salesperson and got switched on Friday.

Fleet manager, Customer Service Manager and Sales Manager all deny ANY knowledge of ordering opening and the ordering process.. I do know they have over 300 reservations. With that number, you would think they would apply a bit more effort to learn something?

Has anyone had a different experience?
I ordered out of Nampa Idaho after ordering online at Ford I got a call from my local dealer Corwin Ford, after making my order through the dealer ( since I didn’t receive a paper copy just took a photo of the agreement) I noticed they added a “ body enhancement package “ after emailing then coming in they refused to change the order, but after some persuasion they tried then changed the price. Needles to say I called Ford and put the a complaint.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, tell me good things about Kirkland.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
bringing up old thread, but...
Had my order in with Kirkland Ford on 12/30/21. When updating order for MY23 Steve in Fleet Sales advised dropping tow package would improve odds for scheduling. Seems to have worked as I'm now scheduled for 12/19. Will find out in Jan around how good they are sticking to promised MSRP pricing. In talking to Steve, I have high confidence in them.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Build was delayed from December and only built last week. It's marked as shipped now with mid-Feb ETA. Will update once I do all paperwork.

I will say Steve isn't the most responsive to email. Pretty much have to call him with questions or go by in person. I dropped by today and he answered all my questions and gave a fair trade in value on my vehicle. Also said value would be same when Bronco arrives in mid-Feb.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Build was delayed from December and only built last week. It's marked as shipped now with mid-Feb ETA. Will update once I do all paperwork.

I will say Steve isn't the most responsive to email. Pretty much have to call him with questions or go by in person. I dropped by today and he answered all my questions and gave a fair trade in value on my vehicle. Also said value would be same when Bronco arrives in mid-Feb.
That's my experience as well with Steve.
Just weird that in this day and age you have to go into his office.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's my experience as well with Steve.
Just weird that in this day and age you have to go into his office.
To be fair to him, I dropped by in person as I wanted to get my trade appraised. The other times I've just called him.

After today, I can understand why its like that. The dude was in constant demand. When I arrived he was on the phone. While I was talking to him he had to step out to talk to one person and had another one or two waiting as soon as I left. If I was in his place I don't think I'd ever have time to look at emails.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After today, I can understand why its like that. The dude was in constant demand. When I arrived he was on the phone. While I was talking to him he had to step out to talk to one person and had another one or two waiting as soon as I left. If I was in his place I don't think I'd ever have time to look at emails.
My comment to them is that they need more Steve's. They put all their eggs in one basket. It doesn't reflect well when he struggles to keep up.

Sponsored

MisterBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought my new 2022 WildTrak off the lot from this dealer. Yes I paid a markup, but it was nice not having to order way ahead and wait. I was able to complete my impulse buy immediately! Haha.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bought my new 2022 WildTrak off the lot from this dealer. Yes I paid a markup, but it was nice not having to order way ahead and wait. I was able to complete my impulse buy immediately! Haha.
What was their adm?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ugh, don't ask...
At least you got a now rare WT with hard top and probably lux pkg? Some value in that. And you probably had lower loan rate as well as time to enjoy the vehicle instead of waiting.

Got word today that my Badlands is in Portland and should be arriving any day now. I'll report back with my experience on delivery day, whenever that is.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What was their adm?
I'm going to guess it ended up $5-10k range. They had some vehicles at $15k over and they all sold. Hopefully people were able to negotiate them down a bit.
Sponsored