BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched the Elantra reveal. It was ok I guess. Lots of cringe with no crowd to play off of.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I have to keep working, and the people in the Ford manufacturing plants have to keep working. What is so special about these marketing goons and press people that they can't keep working too? Are they more delicate, or their lives more valuable than the rest of us?

Sounds like BS excuses to delay it.

That may change. UAW is pushing for a 2 week shutdown.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While I do understand why the reveal was postponed... I'm sure hoping Ford throws us a little bone today. Would be nice to have a little something different to think about and take our minds off the current challenges we all face at this point in time. I for one need something positive to think about.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should do the reveal today, but do it with the Bronco wearing a giant protective facemask over the grill such that its not really a reveal anyway

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They should do the reveal today, but do it with the Bronco wearing a giant protective facemask over the grill such that its not really a reveal anyway
Yes drive those stock prices down even more, then we'll buy them up at bargain basement prices and then ??? and then profit!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So is this it for now? Haven't been any other "spy" photos in a week, and no indication of a reveal. Given all these closures and restrictions, is there any clue when we might finally see this vehicle?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is there any clue when we might finally see this vehicle?
other makers have gone to on-line reveals. That Ford has not makes me think there are bigger questions...like, will they make Bronco at all?

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
other makers have gone to on-line reveals. That Ford has not makes me think there are bigger questions...like, will they make Bronco at all?
That's a total "Debbie Downer" right there.

I think it may get delayed... but they have far to much invested at this point to not deliver the goods.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The wait for this vehicle has been interminable. Before coronavirus blew up, I joked several weeks ago that April 1st would be the reveal date - the date Ford reveals this was all an elaborate performance art hoax gone awry, lol.

Seriously though, looks like the reveal will drag out, and availability to the public for purchase could drag out further into 2021. Time is passing, time is money. It's an unfortunate situation all around.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yikes, I can’t say I’d go that far.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They ought to throw out a video of both Bronco Sport and Bronco next to each other on a stage with tarps over them both, and then have them start creeping forward with the tarps starting to pull off/up the front, and then cut the video off as we start to see body panels.

I mean, I'll take a tease at this point.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would think they are too far along now to not build. At around 9 months until job #1, suppliers are certainly producing parts and they will need to be paid.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would think they are too far along now to not build.
You're Probably right. On the other hand...money spent is just money spent. The only important consideration is 'how can I make money going forward?', and 'what do I have to spend to make it?'

Let's hope we see light at the end of the tunnel soon. And we don't have some other weird shit around the corner, like an alien invasion.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...…..... or a zombie apocalypse.