Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I converted my reservation to an order on January 22 and received an email from Ford confirming my order last week (2/22). Curious if others have received a similar confirmation? I would imagine these are rolling out to those who have completed their order.

Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email IMG_3188
Sponsored

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I recieved the same thing. My dealer said we will be getting another confirmation email in may with estimated delivery date.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine with in 20 minutes of inputting my order

Sponsored
OP
OP
footsteps

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since your order email was delayed, it means your priority code was changed from 99 (do not build) to 10-19 on 2/22.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YASSSSSSSSS

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the local dealer, upon payment of the deposit, they convert your reservation to an order with FORD. The system generates an order based on the reservation which they then have to go back in and to the specs you provided to the dealer. The email you receive from FORD should list your actual build.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the local dealer, upon payment of the deposit, they convert your reservation to an order with FORD. The system generates an order based on the reservation which they then have to go back in and to the specs you provided to the dealer. The email you receive from FORD should list your actual build.
Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email 1614459916558

Now that order banks are open, your dealer can go in whenever they want and “convert” your reservation directly into exactly whatever order you want.

When the order is submitted to Ford by the dealer, Ford automatically generates that the email with whatever was in the order... but the email is just a summary and does not necessarily include all options on the order.

Your dealer may be handling things differently... requiring a deposit before they touch anything... submitting the wrong order right away and then going back in later to edit it... or telling you they have submitted it but haven’t (otherwise you’d get the email right away)... but regardless of how they’re handling it, what they told you is not universally or exactly true. FYI.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
footsteps

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since your order email was delayed, it means your priority code was changed from 99 (do not build) to 10-19 on 2/22.
just noticed the priority code part, the document from when I completed the order did have a priority code 19, glad about the email confirm from Ford!

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just noticed my Ford account shows an Order Date and Order Number for the Bronco, but I never received any confirmation emails from the dealer or Ford. So, I have no way of knowing if my build summary matches the order. First communication with the dealer was late January, and the order date in my account with Ford shows 2/26/21.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed my Ford account shows an Order Date and Order Number for the Bronco, but I never received any confirmation emails from the dealer or Ford. So, I have no way of knowing if my build summary matches the order. First communication with the dealer was late January, and the order date in my account with Ford shows 2/26/21.
Did you give them your preferred build, or at least tell them you wanted to have an order placed through them?

Do you want them as your dealer?

I’m assuming those things are true otherwise you’d probably be more alarmed...

...if that’s the case, reach out to them and ask for an actual build summary that was submitted on your behalf. Important to know they got it right... so if not they can change it.

Ford Bronco Ford order confirmation email D50AB5EC-35B3-4996-B5DA-6B4ED9022702

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1614459916558.gif

Now that order banks are open, your dealer can go in whenever they want and “convert” your reservation directly into exactly whatever order you want.

When the order is submitted to Ford by the dealer, Ford automatically generates that the email with whatever was in the order... but the email is just a summary and does not necessarily include all options on the order.

Your dealer may be handling things differently... requiring a deposit before they touch anything... submitting the wrong order right away and then going back in later to edit it... or telling you they have submitted it but haven’t (otherwise you’d get the email right away)... but regardless of how they’re handling it, what they told you is not universally or exactly true. FYI.
:devilish: :devilish::alien:. @ex_nyer

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@ZackDanger did your online Ford account update to show your reservation converted to an order? Mine does not, that’s why I’m asking. My order summary from my dealer also doesn’t list invoice, only MSRP.
Sponsored