toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only thing on the list for me is Lux. Wonder if "extended wait times" means 2022 automatically or just last quarter of 2021.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got it as well. Tracks with what my dealer told me on the phone yesterday. Now I need to decide if I want to stick with what I want, or go back to a 4 door Badlands, High, with only the 2.3 to slot into an earlier delivery.
Donā€™t compromise you will regret it order what you want when it shows up it shows up I want the white top but going to get molded in color gray and just purchase white top separate later if I can

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is odd is seeing ford just admit that 2-doors are going to get screwed over.

Essentially if you don't order a mid package 4 door badlands with the 4 cyl engine, you will be at the back of the line

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got it and my reservation date on that email is 7/16 whereas my initial reservation email and dealer change email is 7/15. Oh Ford!

Not that is matters anymore with me wanting a Luxurious 2DR Bronco!
Me to, I made my reservation on 7-18, but shows 7-19 as well. what happen to our day ? no matters I guess ? Or is it ?

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything I'll be ordering (except 2 door) is on the high demand limited availability list ?

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me to, I made my reservation on 7-18, but shows 7-19 as well. what happen to our day ? no matters I guess ? Or is it ?
If you call Ford customer service they will give you your official reservation date and the exact time on it.

kylesredapple

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm new to the forum. greatful for everyone's posts to fuel my bronco fire.

Got to work and opened my email to the exciting Subject line: Bronco order window opening soon!

opened it up, read down the email and saw this... it pretty much says my entire reservation is set for production delay. So if you are bored out of your mind and feel generous, can you weigh in on my conundrum?

here goes, Since my reservation will be delayed (most likely into fall or winter 2021) should I just wait for the 2022 model and get all the goodies in the pipeline for the next model year? i.e. more paint selection, manual squatch, accessory expansion etc.

20210115_090013.jpg

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe itā€™s system wide thing. Not sure. And not sure it matters either. Haha

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any reason to speculate what "available in 2022 model year" means rather than saying "available for 2022 model year" or something like that? Are they building in some breathing room?

At some point Ford will flip the magical switch from MY21 to MY22 but I doubt it is contingent upon those features all being ready to go at the start. Then you have to play the late availability game again especially if they are building massive dealer stock too.

kylesredapple

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm new to the forum. greatful for everyone's posts to fuel my bronco fire.

Got to work and opened my email to the exciting Subject line: Bronco order window opening soon!

opened it up, read down the email and saw this... it pretty much says my entire reservation is set for production delay. So if you are bored out of your mind and feel generous, can you weigh in on my conundrum?

here goes, Since my reservation will be delayed (most likely into fall or winter 2021) should I just wait for the 2022 model and get all the goodies in the pipeline for the next model year? i.e. more paint selection, manual squatch, accessory expansion etc.

20210115_090013.jpg

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope yā€™all 2dr folks are day 2 reservations. Donā€™t want them to run out of parts before they build mine. ;)

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your junk mail folder. Mine was hiding in there

The_Bronc

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No email either feelsbadman. Since Iā€™m going for a white BL with 2.7, hopefully I can order a black hardtop now and still get it this year with a 7/16 res.
Sponsored