Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You probably wouldn't get them until you actually order and take delivery of your truck.
That's what I figured I just thought it was comical!! My Ford Points summary! Fat goose egg!
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what I figured I just thought it was comical!! My Ford Points summary! Fat goose egg!
BUT, they better deliver on that. I'm still getting the truck anyway but that was a legit promise. If Ford doesn't then, even though they don't need to, maybe the dealership could help in some way.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be because you have a First Edition Res young squire. Just a guess. I didn't receive one either. I also found it interesting that they mentioned F.E. allotments separately. Not sure what to make of that.
I hope that’s the case. :)

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a july 27 reservation, I'm not getting anything this year.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my email. Only thing I want on the list is 2dr., but with an early morning 7/14 reservation, I'm hoping to at least receive in time for my late summer week shore rental, in September. I'm ok with taking Blue for my June week shore rental.

Sponsored

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anyone from Ford Corporate is reading this..please, please PLEASE go to McDonalds Corporate and see how they roll out a new product!! I guarantee it will NOT look like this:

***Coming Soon*** the new "McWonder burger"!! it's a full 3/4 pound of Angus beef on a sesame seed bun. (options include: Ketchup, onions, pickles, special sauce). Available with a side of French fries and a soda in the "value meal package".

***Update*** It's almost happening, get your mouth watering for 3/4 pounds of goodness!!!
Fine print: If you want Ketchup, onions, pickles, special sauce or the vale meal package...it could result in an extended delay at the ordering window to include a repositioning to the "pull up to the next window of lingering death" direction from the window employee.

I just don't think McDonald's would do a roll-out like that because they would have their ducks in a row before the show went off.

Now I understand the COVID crisis might impact pickle production but I have to think that they'd manage it better somehow.

just my .02 cents

orveezy

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is my preapproved amount some sort of indication of how much Bronco prices will be jacked up ?!?
Ford Bronco Ford Ordering Email received today Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 9.02.29 AM

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How the hell is the 2dr with the 2.7 a potentially delayed combo??? 2.7s laying around for F150s and the 2 door should be easier to build?? WTF.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT
If you were committed enough to Bronco and put down $100 early you still pretty much can't get what you want.....
So what's the point

If you reserved a 2dr, you should probably just cancel.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone from Ford Corporate is reading this..please, please PLEASE go to McDonalds Corporate and see how they roll out a new product!! I guarantee it will NOT look like this:

***Coming Soon*** the new "McWonder burger"!! it's a full 3/4 pound of Angus beef on a sesame seed bun. (options include: Ketchup, onions, pickles, special sauce). Available with a side of French fries and a soda in the "value meal package".

***Update*** It's almost happening, get your mouth watering for 3/4 pounds of goodness!!!
Fine print: If you want Ketchup, onions, pickles, special sauce or the vale meal package...it could result in an extended delay at the ordering window to include a repositioning to the "pull up to the next window of lingering death" direction from the window employee.

I just don't think McDonald's would do a roll-out like that because they would have their ducks in a row before the show went off.

Now I understand the COVID crisis might impact pickle production but I have to think that they'd manage it better somehow.

just my .02 cents
McDLT - "Hot side hot, cold side cold"

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not new news except the new term “extended wait times” which my dealer also verbalized to me and shown in the new Ford email.

Ford Bronco Ford Ordering Email received today CB508895-4200-4908-B468-8F8DEB10B2FB

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my email update they had the order date correct on mine which was 7-14

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not new news except the new term “extended wait times” which my dealer also verbalized to me, in additional to the new Ford email.

View attachment 78965
the good news in that is the inclusion of the word “Summer” related to the Mod Top!!