First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With luck, maybe October for a 2 Door Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux. Even later if I decide on Mod top. Wife thinks I should get 4 door. Doubt that would move it up much.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How is the Mod Top "Late Availability" when it states that they're going to be available in the summer, which is also the earliest our Broncos will begin shipping. I call BS on summertime MOD tops.
Technically, September 20th is still summer.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised they bothered launching the 2-door for 2021 at all, seems like the smart play would be follow Land Rover's lead and do 4-door 2021 then add 2-door in 2022.
Not no but hell no the Bronco was never a 4 door and the damn 2 door better lead the freaking pack out of that factory.

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So here's my question that no way my Ford dealer can answer with any legitimacy, so instead I will ask everyone here:

I have an FE reservation, but I also have a later reservation right now for an OBX (but that doesn't matter). So if you look at all the things that can delay my order. Really, the timing isn't an issue it's more about getting what I want. For my FE if I want the Dual Top, Black Leather and the Roof Rack (also like towing) can I still get my FE but it would be a MY22 or do I have to "give up" my FE reservation and switch it to something else? I assume I can't have my cake, so I either take what they give me with late availability OR lose it and get all of that as a MY22 with no guarantee to when I would get that.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't disagree but... honestly which do you think will sell more? Not to early adopter enthusiasts but to the masses.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't disagree but... honestly which do you think will sell more? Not to early adopter enthusiasts but to the masses.
I know it will be 3-1 sales which really pisses me off cause the 4 doors look ridiculous. Don't even get me started on the abomination of the Mach E having a Mustang badge.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know it will be 3-1 sales which really pisses me off cause the 4 doors look ridiculous. Don't even get me started on the abomination of the Mach E having a Mustang badge.
Look at it this way... were it not for the 4 door abomination there likely wouldn't be a business case for the 2 door. So the one you hate makes the one you like even possible.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at it this way... were it not for the 4 door abomination there likely wouldn't be a business case for the 2 door. So the one you hate makes the one you like even possible.
I still have an Early Bronco too so there that.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only if I could get a 2.7 with it. I'm not sold on the 2.3 after driving the Ranger.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might be because you have a First Edition Res young squire. Just a guess. I didn't receive one either. I also found it interesting that they mentioned F.E. allotments separately. Not sure what to make of that.
I got the email for my FE reservation.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder how many people would be instantly happy if they just had an easy mechanism to keep relative place in line but volunteer to bump to 2022. I'm not alone in wishing I could just get an early 2022 and have no desire for a 2021 (but will take one if I have to).

People who want 21 would do nothing and naturally get their Broncos sooner. People like me wouldn't have multiple reservations trying to game the system for a 22.
Sponsored