Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey friends and future bronco owners!

has anyone figured out how to use the onboard recording so you can track your off road adventures and trips. About 9 months ago Ford released a video showing how we could track our trips and video record them as well. I think on our phones but either way has anyone figured this out?! I’d love to use it on my first trip after i break in my bronco!!
Thanks!
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that doesn't exist yet, would be some kind of app with trail maps etc. So far it's not been released and nobody knows if/when it will come out.

Video would always have to be with your phone or a camera, no way to record the feed from the on board cameras. Not that the trail cam view would be all that interesting since it's pointed down.

I hope they will release this eventually, but silence on it so far.

Several (if not all) off road navigation apps allow you to record your trip too though, so you can always do that for now.

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey friends and future bronco owners!

has anyone figured out how to use the onboard recording so you can track your off road adventures and trips. About 9 months ago Ford released a video showing how we could track our trips and video record them as well. I think on our phones but either way has anyone figured this out?! I’d love to use it on my first trip after i break in my bronco!!
Thanks!
Ford announced that would be part of their Ford Performance app. The date for its release keeps getting pushed back.

OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford announced that would be part of their Ford Performance app. The date for its release keeps getting pushed back.
Thanks for the help! I exhausted myself yesterday trying to figure this out!! I really appreciate it!

OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that doesn't exist yet, would be some kind of app with trail maps etc. So far it's not been released and nobody knows if/when it will come out.

Video would always have to be with your phone or a camera, no way to record the feed from the on board cameras. Not that the trail cam view would be all that interesting since it's pointed down.

I hope they will release this eventually, but silence on it so far.

Several (if not all) off road navigation apps allow you to record your trip too though, so you can always do that for now.
Thanks for the input also!! I did you one when I was in AZ during the “covid days” called All Trails. That system worked really great and for the annual fee it was well worth having when you have ZERO cell coverage in the mountains! Thanks for the answer!
Sponsored