Sponsored

Ford Pass Performance app (Exclusive for Bronco)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So, wondering if we need the Connected Nav to use this and the topo maps, or if it will work via carplay with the app, and how much the app will be monthly ...

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I checked this out on Julian date 22008 and posted the above. Still no response about the existence of this app. Is anyone monitoring this thread? It appears that the Ford Pass Performance App presented here to those of us who would like to have it before Ford really had it doe not exist. It appears to be vaporware. Can we get an update please?

Was support for getting this App into the hands of Bronco owners not tied to someones bonus at Ford? Yes, Bonuses are on peoples minds right now, and I hope Ford Executives do the right thing for all salaried workers at MAP for the great job MAP did building our Broncos. We all had to wait longer than anticipated and a lot of people are upset they haven't gotten theirs yet, but IMHO, I think I would rather wait and have a Bronco that was built to the highest standard, than have one that is in the shop for a couple of months. I think if you were to ask most of us Bronco owners, they would agree that MAP nailed Bronco production. Congratulations to MAP employees for a job well done!

I am certainly not going to complain about my Bronco because I think it is a masterpiece of technology, and looks pretty awesome too. I am looking forward to taking it off road this spring. BUT! I am not alone when I say that I really need Ford to say something positive about my engine build date, 21319. And, I really need Ford to extend the engine warranties for all Broncos built in 2021. I think that would satisfy most of us who have engines that are not in the current danger zone for valve failure. The 2.7L Blown Engine fail list tracker but @Lucchese is now at 37 failed engines with the Bronco6g.com owners. 5:48PM Feb 14, 2022 update.

UPDATE:
OK @Ford Motor Company, if this thread is being monitored, isn't it about time someone from FoMoCo comment about this app? Is it in the works, or is it something we should all forget about?

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They shouldn't be wasting time on building an app. It should be built in, just like the Chevy Performance Data Recorder in Corvettes and Camaros. It's not rocket surgery.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A guy who is recording the trails for the app said “Septemberish” release

Instagram link

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

🤔Could you imagine if we could get a B6G app directly on our 12 dash screen? I’d be parked as much as driving. “ kids we gotta pull over for a minute. @618TRVLWILD just posted pics of the new bronco green option. So what if we’re late? You’ll get another birthday next year.”
DA462D7C-E435-4404-BD21-7DB3AE97D161.gif
Yes I do this all the time. Look at the MMB box. You can see you tube, tic tok, off road X, and just about anything else you want. Highly recommend it.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I imagine a long executive email thread circulating at Ford asking if they can blame the delay in this vaporware/promise on the pandemic, supply chains or Webasto like they do with all their other broken promises.
Sponsored