Sponsored

Ford Pass Points Earned with Warranty Purchase???

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I added a FORD ESP 8 year, 100,000 mile warranty to the new Bronco through Flood Ford and was wondering if any Ford Pass points will be applied to my account for buying the Ford ESP? I thought anytime buying something through Ford (service, parts, etc…) the points for that purchase get applied to your account.

I also added one onto my Raptor so with the Ford Pass Points that I got for buying the Bronco it was $3,000 for the 8 year with Light / LED Coverage and $0 deductible for both vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited:

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used my Bronco Ford Pass points to go towards my Flood Ford warranty, and I also got 8 year, 100,000 mile warranty

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not asking / stating that I used the points to buy or offset the cost of the warranty - I’m asking if Ford Pass Points are EARNED when purchasing a Ford ESP on the potion that was paid for?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did not earn any Ford Pass points buying the warranty. I was, however, very pleased with the pricing I got through Ziegler online (a bit better than Flood at that time). (And used FordPass Points for a big chunk of it, which basically made it for nearly free.). Would have been a nice win if I got additional points for the warranty purchase.