Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just purchased my Bronco last Monday. I was told by the dealer, that I'm not getting the bonus 220k points. Ford is only giving it to MY21 buyers and not MY22.

Is this true? I should be getting the below, correct? My original reservation was in Oct, 2020 and I had a reservation for a painted modular hard top and changed to soft top. The dealer said since I changed my order to soft top, I don't get the points...
  • 20,000 points (~$100) - Bonus points for reserving a Bronco before December 2020
  • 200,000 points (~$1000) - For those who ordered a First Edition OR specifically ordered the shadow-black painted hard top option or the dual-top option. This was originally an option available on the upper-trim Broncos, but they canceled that option in March due to the part shortages
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have a reservation for that top back in October of 2020 or an order? If you didn't order until October of 2021 for a 2022 your dealer might have something there. If you ordered a 2021 and then converted to a 22 then that is a different story and I would say that you should get the points.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just purchased my Bronco last Monday. I was told by the dealer, that I'm not getting the bonus 220k points. Ford is only giving it to MY21 buyers and not MY22.

Is this true? I should be getting the below, correct? My original reservation was in Oct, 2020 and I had a reservation for a painted modular hard top and changed to soft top. The dealer said since I changed my order to soft top, I don't get the points...
  • 20,000 points (~$100) - Bonus points for reserving a Bronco before December 2020
  • 200,000 points (~$1000) - For those who ordered a First Edition OR specifically ordered the shadow-black painted hard top option or the dual-top option. This was originally an option available on the upper-trim Broncos, but they canceled that option in March due to the part shortages
There were deadlines to switch. Call Ford customer service for the real answer.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be really pissed if I don't get my points, was planning on using them to order the MOD Top when it's available.

OP
OP
jbryant

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have a reservation for that top back in October of 2020 or an order? If you didn't order until October of 2021 for a 2022 your dealer might have something there. If you ordered a 2021 and then converted to a 22 then that is a different story and I would say that you should get the points.
I didn't change to a soft until Oct 2021, but I placed my original order for the painted hard top Feb 2021.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't remember the dates now, but I think July or so is correct, order had to be in and change had to be made by a certain date to get those extra points. Info should show up here via search or just call them, but if you made the change after that cut off, there won't be points unfortunately.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This was the email

But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.

It clearly says that the offer extends through 2022MY. It does not really say theres a cutoff... though it says contact your dealery before July 16th... So maybe that was a cutoff date?

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For Ford they go by the email. If you have the March 2021 email that said you are eligible for the roof change, you get it.

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the email. How long does it take???? I took delivery on 12/22, got my 42k points, still waiting for the rest...always waiting for something...😡

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the email. How long does it take???? I took delivery on 12/22, got my 42k points, still waiting for the rest...always waiting for something...😡
Took delivery around the same time and also got the 42k points right away but the remaining 220k points took until about Jan 10. That was more of a function of the dealer figuring how to do it on their side and me keeping pressure on them. Holidays in there as well. I took some of the information from folks on B6G who were successful and provided the dealer the info. What I gathered was the dealer needs to go into the dealer's portal and enter the email address associated with your Ford Pass account and enter your Ford Pass account number (found in the Ford Pass app), and from there the dealer can select the reward points to add to your account.

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery on my Bronco on 11/11/21. I immediately received 40k points for the purchase. Was given the Ford Pass teams number 800-334-4375 by my dealer and called them directly regarding the additional 220,000 points. It turns out the additional points were there waiting but the Dealership (Sheehy) had not claimed them and so they never posted on my account. The dealer has to know how to claim the points otherwise you'll never see them. Once I got the Ford Pass point team support on the phone it took about 15 mins for them to call the dealership and get the points claimed. Now to work on the $1,000 customer appreciation cash, again the dealership is having hard time getting paid from Ford, or so they claim.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thread revival.

So I picked m braptor up yesterday. Dealer activatd the 220k points. But I dont see the 42k points

For those of you who picked up broncos and got the points, how long did it take for those to show?
Sponsored