First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you call Fordpass rewards customer service, the nice folks can look up on the backend, call the dealer while you're on the phone, and activate the points. They are very courteous.
Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you call Fordpass rewards customer service, the nice folks can look up on the backend, call the dealer while you're on the phone, and activate the points. They are very courteous.
I just called and Fordpass folks told me it takes up to 30 days.

So nothing on my end yet =/

For the 40k points, does the dealer need to activate them as well?

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call Ford they have your points sitting in a holding pattern. If you ordered the MOD top then you will get the 200k and should get another 42k for buying a new vehicle. And another 20k for the top.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Call Ford they have your points sitting in a holding pattern. If you ordered the MOD top then you will get the 200k and should get another 42k for buying a new vehicle. And another 20k for the top.
so I have the 220k points (200 for Mod and 20k for the reserving before dec 2020)

the 42k points didnt load, and when i spoke to fordpass, they told me the 42k points for purchasing a vehicle takes up to 30days.

But from what im seeing online, it was immediate for everyone else..

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

calculating-puzzled.gif

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the 42k points, it took several days (maybe a week or so) before those came across. It wasn't instantaneous. I would wait and see what happens in those 30 days. After that, you can hit them up again if needed. You've already gotten the hard to get, problem points. The others are automatic post-purchase.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For the 42k points, it took several days (maybe a week or so) before those came across. It wasn't instantaneous. I would wait and see what happens in those 30 days. After that, you can hit them up again if needed. You've already gotten the hard to get, problem points. The others are automatic post-purchase.
Nice ok

Did it automatically load up? Or did the dealer have to activate the 42k points?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice ok

Did it automatically load up? Or did the dealer have to activate the 42k points?
Automatically loads up. If I remember correctly, it is tied to the activation of the Sync system. It's been a while so that may not be the exact action that starts the process, but it is automatic compared to your dealer having to find the points somewhere and assign them to you.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Automatically loads up. If I remember correctly, it is tied to the activation of the Sync system. It's been a while so that may not be the exact action that starts the process, but it is automatic compared to your dealer having to find the points somewhere and assign them to you.
Got it. My modem got activated, so hopefully shows up soon

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven't even gotten mine scheduled yet and my dealer added my 200k pts to my acct. Aug 2020 reservation and pushed to 2023.

Sponsored

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just purchased my Bronco last Monday. I was told by the dealer, that I'm not getting the bonus 220k points. Ford is only giving it to MY21 buyers and not MY22.

Is this true? I should be getting the below, correct? My original reservation was in Oct, 2020 and I had a reservation for a painted modular hard top and changed to soft top. The dealer said since I changed my order to soft top, I don't get the points...
  • 20,000 points (~$100) - Bonus points for reserving a Bronco before December 2020
  • 200,000 points (~$1000) - For those who ordered a First Edition OR specifically ordered the shadow-black painted hard top option or the dual-top option. This was originally an option available on the upper-trim Broncos, but they canceled that option in March due to the part shortages
I am a 2021 buyer and I never recieved my points!

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got my points mid November with a purchase date of early September.
Sponsored