First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im still battling with my dealer about the 200,000 and the 10,000 rewards points. They say i get them, which i should, but cant seem to figure out how to get them applied to my account. I got the initial 42,000 upon delivery over a month ago. Is there anything i can do to help them along in this process??
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They (the dealer) has to specifically release them on the rewards/member website and attach it to your FordPass account.

It is kind of a new thing for dealers... so if they don't know how to do it they can either call Ford for help, or you can call Ford's customer service while at the dealership so the customer service reps can help the dealer walk through it.

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Call the FordPass Points line directly (833-385-0516). They will ask for your reservation or order number, then verify which points you have / are eligible for.

Then tell your dealer they have to claim your points in their member portal. The dealer doesnt give you the points directly, but they do have to claim them. The dealer can also call FordPass directly if they need them to walk them through the process.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im still battling with my dealer about the 200,000 and the 10,000 rewards points. They say i get them, which i should, but cant seem to figure out how to get them applied to my account. I got the initial 42,000 upon delivery over a month ago. Is there anything i can do to help them along in this process??
10K?? Are you eligible for the 200K bonus? What was your original order and what did you switch too?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This has been said already but I had to ask the dealer to release them. They didn't know how since it's a new process and had to ask their rep, but it's 100% on the dealer to do

Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got an additional 20,000 early reservation points after the 42,000 points,12 days after I took delivery. So a total of 62,000.

OP
OP

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called Ford Pass Rewards. They were shown in their computer they were there and had to be claimed by the dealer. The lady was very helpful and put me on hold and called the dealer to walk them thru it. I called my salesman later and hes like it was totally our fault took like two clicks of the mouse to get them. Over a month later and i finally have them. Thanks guys!

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itll be 2 months in 6 days, still waiting for the 40k im owed

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery over a month ago and have not gotten a. Single point.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my 200,000 points but did have to call the dealer a couple times. If you are eligible (ordered a modular painted top, then cancelled it for the soft top), you will get them. The points are in the "portal" but some dealer IT people don't understand it well.

Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its now April and still no points.

what good are they for anyway? oil changes and maintenance stuff?

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

its now April and still no points.

what good are they for anyway? oil changes and maintenance stuff?
You can also use them to buy accessories for you Bronco. I used mine for cargo mat, mudflaps, and a cover for the spare tire. The 42k of points I received was worth about $350 for accessories.

I had not received mine points for 5 weeks after I received my vehicle so had to go down to the dealer and sit down with them while they input them into the system. I also heard you can call the Ford Pass 1-800 number and get them added.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can also use them to buy accessories for you Bronco. I used mine for cargo mat, mudflaps, and a cover for the spare tire. The 42k of points I received was worth about $350 for accessories.

I had not received mine points for 5 weeks after I received my vehicle so had to go down to the dealer and sit down with them while they input them into the system. I also heard you can call the Ford Pass 1-800 number and get them added.
They're gonna love seeing me back at the dealer....not
Sponsored