Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
Lift kit part numbers:

M-18000-B1A (two-door models)
M-18000-B1 (four-door models)

The lift kits will be available through the Ford Performance parts catalog in Q1 of 2022, while pricing will be released later this year.

2021 Ford Bronco Gets Two-Inch Lift Kit From Ford Performance

Nov 4, 2021

In recent weeks, a host of aftermarket companies have developed and begun selling lift kits for the 2021 Ford Bronco. Now, the rugged off-road SUV is set to receive yet another lift kit offering – this time, a two-inch kit directly from Ford Performance, Ford product planner of off-road and overland Ford performance parts, Kyle Sargent, told Ford Authority executive editor, Alex Luft, in a recent interview.

-Ford-Performance-Two-Inch-Suspension-Lift-Kit-001.jpg

The Ford Performance 2021 Ford Bronco two-inch lift kit is manufactured by Bilstein – which supplies shocks for the Bronco’s Sasquatch Package – and is tuned by Ford Performance. It’s designed for use on two- and four-door Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks trimmed Broncos but is not compatible with the Sasquatch Package.

-Ford-Performance-Two-Inch-Suspension-Lift-Kit-002.jpg

The new lift kit consists of massive 2.65-inch mono-tube shocks that are 60mm in diameter, which makes them the largest shock diameter of any production 2021 Bronco. The shocks included with the Sasquatch Package are 46mm in diameter, though those units also utilize external reservoirs, which are not present on the shocks included in the Ford Performance lift kit. Additionally, the kit comes with front and rear coilover springs that are identical, direct bolt-in, one-for-one replacements with those included in the Sasquatch Package.

-Ford-Performance-Two-Inch-Suspension-Lift-Kit-003.jpg

The Ford Performance two-inch 2021 Ford Bronco lift kit includes these components for both the front and rear and both have been tested and confirmed to provide superior performance and durability.

-Ford-Performance-Two-Inch-Suspension-Lift-Kit-004.jpg

The part numbers for these new lift kits are M-18000-B1A for two-door models and M-18000-B1 for four-door Broncos, and it’s worth noting that each is tuned differently. The lift kits will be available through the Ford Performance parts catalog in Q1 of 2022, while pricing will be released later this year.

Advertisement

OP
OP

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Bronco
Base

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

Wonder why they're NOT compatible with Squatched Bronco's? Something to do with Ford limiting the travel??
This kit comes with the Sasquatch springs already attached.
My guess it would work on a sasquatch, just not needed on a sasquatch. Sasquatch already has a built in lift.

Advertisement

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Sounds like a Bilstein 6112 with custom valving. That might actually be a good buy if they don’t charge more than what the 6112’s usually cost.

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

This kit comes with the Sasquatch springs already attached.
My guess it would work on a sasquatch, just not needed on a sasquatch. Sasquatch already has a built in lift.
It does, but it isn't 2" over the non-Squatched Bronco's, pretty sure.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Bronco
Raptor
Clubs

It does, but it isn't 2" over the non-Squatched Bronco's, pretty sure.
If you're suggesting +2" to a base is more than the +1.2" for the Squatch shocks, then yes.

Travel range numbers would be interesting to know.

(Edit): @North7 - think these are the one the Bilstein engineering was hinting about? I thought there were to be 6200 variants that are adjustable with reservoirs using the Squatch springs.

Last edited:

Advertisement

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder why they're NOT compatible with Squatched Bronco's? Something to do with Ford limiting the travel??
Yes, it is explained elsewhere on this forum, and Im not going to try when more knowledgeable people can do so, but it has to do with articulation travel limits that are included in Sasquatch, and also explained in the discussions of 37" tires, and how its easier to upgrade to 37s from the stock trims than from Sasquatch, counterintuitively . . .

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wonder if Bilstein will have shocks that have adjusted heights for stock springs?

North7

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my sources were correct back in May, but of course Ford never keeps a schedule, so it looks like they have slipped to "Q1 of 2022".
More intel on the upcoming Ford Performance shocks I learned about at last weekends Bridgeport event. While at the 4WP show in Dallas yesterday I spoke with the Bilstein rep and he told me he was working with Ford on a "new project". He said they will be available though Ford Performance, as I heard from the Ford Performance rep last week.

It involves their model 6112 unit and it will be a drop in replacement for use with the Sasquatch springs as these springs are "Barrel design spring" that work well off-road. The Badlands springs or the standard model springs will not work with this part number. You have to imagine they may also make a second part number available with the springs for those coming from a non Sasquatch model.

I told him I had heard about them from the Ford Performance rep who said they would be ready by Q3 but he said more like Christmas (North7 connects the dots).

Further, I asked if the Bilstein ESCV design they are making for Ford is the same as the 8112 models and he said only in concept as the ESCV's are tailored for a production price point.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Bronco
Badlands
So what effect would these have on a non-squatched Badlands? I'm starting to get confused by all the different suspensions.
Advertisement