Part #: M-18000-B1
Retail Price: $2,100.00

2-Door version:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-18000-B1A
Part #: M-18000-B1A
Retail Price: $2,100.00

Note: Not for Sasquatch suspension, Badlands, Everglades, Raptor

More specs / info:

Includes bolt-in front and rear coil-over packages with Bilstein and Ford OE components, such as front and rear 60-millimeter pistons in a 2.65-inch mono-tube Ford Performance shock package, in addition to the top mount front and rear spring from the Sasquatch Package. Kits contain the largest shock diameter of any production Bronco, Raptor excluded. Comes with Ford Peformance three year/36,000-mile warranty when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Now Available For Bronco! [not for Sasquatch suspension, Badlands, Everglades, Raptor] Ford Performance 2%22 Bronco Lift Kit M-18000-B1_V2 photo

Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Now Available For Bronco! [not for Sasquatch suspension, Badlands, Everglades, Raptor] Ford Performance 2%22 Bronco Lift Kit M-18000-B1_V2

Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Now Available For Bronco! [not for Sasquatch suspension, Badlands, Everglades, Raptor] M-18000-B1A_V3

Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Now Available For Bronco! [not for Sasquatch suspension, Badlands, Everglades, Raptor] M-18000-B1_V3

Ford Bronco Ford Performance 2" Lift Kit Now Available For Bronco! [not for Sasquatch suspension, Badlands, Everglades, Raptor] M-18000-B1_V4
Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI all these are 6112 6100 Bilsteins with SAS springs and Ford Performance Bronco tax-Edited

In case anyone was wondering:

• Does not fit Sasquatch Package, Badlands, Everglades, and Raptor
Has to fit SAS, otherwise they wouldn't fit Non-SAS.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI all these are 6100 Bilsteins with Ford Performance Bronco tax

From what I understand the 6100 Bilsteins don't fit non-Sasquatch builds as the diameter of the shock body doesn't fit the springs.

So either the Ford Performance option has a different diameter of the 6100 shock body allowing the reuse of the spring or it is a rebranded 6100 shock body and includes new springs. If the latter, then it should fit Sasquatch builds.

EDIT: So I just went back to the old thread where the announcement was made that the kit would be available (but of course was delayed for 11 months), and in the announcement it mentions that the kit comes with new springs.

Additionally, the kit comes with front and rear coilover springs that are identical, direct bolt-in, one-for-one replacements with those included in the Sasquatch Package.
So with that in mind, it looks like the shock body is exactly the 6100 (just rebranded). Of course, these will be tuned specifically for the Bronco and includes the 3yr/36K warranty.

With the inclusion of the Sasquatch spring to accommodate the larger shock body, I don't know why it wouldn't fit Sasquatch builds. I'm sure it was discussed in the 16 pages of the prior announcement thread. I'll have to reread through the thread.

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought I saw in the original thread these were adjustable, true?
Academic for me, I bought the 5100's.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I saw in the original thread these were adjustable, true?
Academic for me, I bought the 5100's.
I would think they are a single setting since they come pre-assembled.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would think they are a single setting since they come pre-assembled.
Yep, I read the description, no mention of adjustability.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would someone who has a sasquatch bronco even look at these anyway? Is there really a feeling that the 6100s are better shocks than the standard Bilsteins that come on the sas package?

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI all these are 6112 6100 Bilsteins with SAS springs and Ford Performance Bronco tax-Edited

Ahhh ok. I considered 6100s for my 2-door base squatch but Bilstein told me they are officially for “4 doors only” but off the record told me the “should work on a 2-door”. Lol

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cheaper to go elsewhere than Ford imo.
So many options available as the market matures regarding Bronco after market upgrades. Easy to rush and buy now. Patience always pays off in the long run, but hey! —if you want to pay, go for it!

Example: Ford charges $540 per wheel for 17" steelies. Expensive.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So would purchasing SAS suspension components and installing it on non SAS be cheaper than this?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So would purchasing SAS suspension components and installing it on non SAS be cheaper than this?
Yes. But it all depends on the seller. Some think they have the best thing since sliced bread and want to charge a premium for it. I've seen sold transactions for Sasquatch takeoffs range from $600 to $1200. Some sellers just want to get rid of them without having to deal with a bunch of people making different offers. Then I've seen some asking $1500 and up and of course, they don't sell.

If you are patient and have a common build (4-dr), then finding a set in the $800-$1k range shouldn't be a problem. If you have a 2-dr, it will be harder to find a seller with the same build profile.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. But it all depends on the seller. Some think they have the best thing since sliced bread and want to charge a premium for it. I've seen sold transactions for Sasquatch takeoffs range from $600 to $1200. Some sellers just want to get rid of them without having to deal with a bunch of people making different offers. Then I've seen some asking $1500 and up and of course, they don't sell.

If you are patient and have a common build (4-dr), then finding a set in the $800-$1k range shouldn't be a problem. If you have a 2-dr, it will be harder to find a seller with the same build profile.
Exactly. There is at least three sasquatch take off sets listed in the member marketplace right now.

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would someone who has a sasquatch bronco even look at these anyway? Is there really a feeling that the 6100s are better shocks than the standard Bilsteins that come on the sas package?
I am fairly sure the 6100's are an improvement to the hoss 2.0 dampers. Larger diameter piston, better dampening control.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't buy sas take offs unless they are $500-$600, 5100 are just to good of a value.
I was looking for awhile for takeoffs, but owning a 2-dr 2.3L it is hard to find a similar build from sellers. Had a chance at a Moar Door 2.7L takeoffs for $600, but I didn't want some wonky reverse Carolina Squat going on.

I've been waiting for the Ford Performance kit since what seems like forever, but at $2100, it is a non-starter. That warranty doesn't make up for the extra cost. With the kit being fixed at 2", the 5100 series seem to be a better value while also being adjustable.

Unless pricing is reduced through Ruxer's discount, I just don't see the value as the warranty is only applicable if installed by a Ford dealer which means an additional $800-1K in labor. With the kits being fully assembled, I don't see the need to have to pay a dealer for the work only to have a warranty in effect.
Sponsored