Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My FAD rep said they're taking pre order for these but was unable to give me an ETA. Putting this out here to gauge interest and if it's worth it for me to carry these in inventory.

Forum member price will be $1,760 + shipping when available. Make sure you read the fine print, this is not for anything with SAS, BL, EG or Raptor.
Sponsored

Attachments

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My two cents...

$1760 is MUCH better than the $2100 MSRP. BUT... you can get the Bilstein 6100sā€”which are also 60mm tubesā€”for ~$1250.

I realize the 6100s are not compatible with Broncos that have the HOSS 1.0 suspension, while these Ford Performance kits are. But struggling to understand why the 6100s are so much cheaper than this kit, especially since they are presumably similar designs since Bilstein is manufacturing the Ford Performance kit.

I guess you are really just paying for the springs and Ford's engineering?? Not sure. But it feels like the value proposition isn't quite there.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested as well. Shipping cost may be a deciding factor.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interested, but not yet sold

Sponsored

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My FAD rep said they're taking pre order for these but was unable to give me an ETA. Putting this out here to gauge interest and if it's worth it for me to carry these in inventory.

Forum member price will be $1,760 + shipping when available. Make sure you read the fine print, this is not for anything with SAS, BL, EG or Raptor.

To confirm - the point of these is primarily to retain the entire factory power train warranty (3/36 from install), correct?

Since the point of these lifts are mostly to fit 35s, does that mean Ford will still warranty things like the front diff on vehicles that shipped with the m190, instead of the m210 and itā€™s uprated axles?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To confirm - the point of these is primarily to retain the entire factory power train warranty (3/36 from install), correct?

Since the point of these lifts are mostly to fit 35s, does that mean Ford will still warranty things like the front diff on vehicles that shipped with the m190, instead of the m210 and itā€™s uprated axles?
Have to be correct on how I answer this but installing these should not void any of the factory warranty. Assuming the installation is done correctly, a component failure (outside of neglect, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, etc) would likely not be directly tied to the shocks since they're "factory approved".

Not to get into the weeks on warranty but I've raised this concern on our dealer message boards as to what Ford and other dealers positions are when it comes to what is and isn't a warrantable concern. Does ANY off-road use, even mild wheeling, a reason to deny any and all coverage? Where is the line between intended use and something that's been pushed beyond it's limits? Each dealer has to make this call and if they're going to get a repair covered, is incumbent on them to support the repair with documentation while following the warranty policy.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
What makes them incompatible with the Hoss 2.0 Bronco's?

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have to be correct on how I answer this but installing these should not void any of the factory warranty. Assuming the installation is done correctly, a component failure (outside of neglect, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, etc) would likely not be directly tied to the shocks since they're "factory approved".

Not to get into the weeks on warranty but I've raised this concern on our dealer message boards as to what Ford and other dealers positions are when it comes to what is and isn't a warrantable concern. Does ANY off-road use, even mild wheeling, a reason to deny any and all coverage? Where is the line between intended use and something that's been pushed beyond it's limits? Each dealer has to make this call and if they're going to get a repair covered, is incumbent on them to support the repair with documentation while following the warranty policy.
Appreciate it. This reminds me of the original GTR + launch control warranty issue. Hopefully Ford takes the reasonable approach on warranty for a vehicle thatā€™s, yknow, meant to be off-roaded.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate it. This reminds me of the original GTR + launch control warranty issue. Hopefully Ford takes the reasonable approach on warranty for a vehicle thatā€™s, yknow, meant to be off-roaded.
Most of this is in the dealer's hands and I don't know how most are handling. There've been a few threads pop up here about denied repairs and not knowing all of the details can't say if I believe the correct call was made or not.

Sponsored

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the special pricing still available and are they shipping yet?

StreetSpirit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interested in these as well! Will most likely purchase if made available for the promo price mentioned as long as shipping is reasonable. Any word on availability?

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My two cents...

$1760 is MUCH better than the $2100 MSRP. BUT... you can get the Bilstein 6100sā€”which are also 60mm tubesā€”for ~$1250.

I realize the 6100s are not compatible with Broncos that have the HOSS 1.0 suspension, while these Ford Performance kits are. But struggling to understand why the 6100s are so much cheaper than this kit, especially since they are presumably similar designs since Bilstein is manufacturing the Ford Performance kit.

I guess you are really just paying for the springs and Ford's engineering?? Not sure. But it feels like the value proposition isn't quite there.
Do the 6100 come fully loaded? I was under the impression that these were full spring and shock assemblies.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the 6100 come fully loaded? I was under the impression that these were full spring and shock assemblies.
no. You use your factory springs. Is that what youā€™re asking?

I wonder why there isnā€™t a 2 inch ford performance life for Sasquatch. Iā€™d be open to looking at a lift that doesnā€™t put my warranty at risk
Sponsored